What if The wife is submissive too

ShyKay

Posted

My husband want me to make him my sissy hubby and cage his cock and fuck his ass he has even said for me to make him suck a stranger dick for ***.  But there is all this edging and forbidding him to Cum and tie him up and ect. But to me it is all very one sided I am doing all the work and while he not allowed to Cum I don't get my nut either. I don't want to degrade or talk down to him. And I *** he is so set on getting a dick in his ass that he will no longer desire my pussy. Help I am afraid his desire is more then I can live up to. But of i don't try he will find someone to be there sissy bitch

Posted

This is kinda common.  And yes, it's amazing how many people will say they want to be a sissy/sub/slut but it's all about their desires and their wants and their fantasies.   Most of which he'd probably never go through with.

You need to tell him your boundaries.  What you might consider. What you won't. And he has to work within them.

It then becomes up to him what is more important : you, or his fantasies. 

And if his fantasies are more important than you and your boundaries, then you're better off without him anyway.

Posted

You must share your feelings and concerns with him, and work together to find common ground or a balance that fulfills both your needs. Perhaps having time focussed on and dedicated to his needs, and also vice versa with equal attention.

Posted

Talk to your husband and tell him what your concerns and ***s are and tell him what you want as well and come to some arrangement to start off slowly so as you both get what you want

Posted

put him to the test, if he really wants to be that submissive to you then he should be prepared to accept you telling him ok you'll do xyz but he has to also service you, as Georgica says start it slow but ultimately if he wants to be your sub then he'll find the new dynamic exciting as well, cage him except when you desire otherwise, hopefully he'll go for that

Posted
Just now, AllGoodFun said:

Seems like you need a rota of some sort! He can’t have all the fun and leave you unsaturated x

especially if he claims to be a submissive sissy, make him earn what he wants you to do to him by getting him to serve your needs first, making it clear that as a sissy what he wants from you is a reward for good behaviour

Posted

The thing is also
Something to be careful of.  I know a lot of people suppress their fantasies and fetishes through *** of rejection and it can be a brave thing to come forward with them especially in an established relationship.

We obviously would all hope if in raising them with a partner they would be fully accepting and/or willing to find a compromise or common ground.  But, they don't have to.
Especially as, of course, many fetishes and fantasies do end up being one sided.

I don't think people should be frightened of opening up about kinks/fetishes to partners. But, to be reasonable.  

What within *our* fantasies or fetishes can we do that also benefits our partners.  In this case, the partner has offered nothing that will benefit the OP - just lots of work - and she doesn't need to accept that or compromise - especially with some ridiculous elements added in (the old "I want to go out and suck cocks for ***" is deluded and offensive) 

-

Of course the sad thing is asking the "so how do I get sexual gratification" will be the "make me  into your sissy cuckold" as if that's the answer. 

Posted

I have never tryed or want him to be ashamed of his wants and needs I am just not the aggressive or do I want to be the one to degrade him or *** but I could be open to someone else to help play that role for me.

Posted
1 hour ago, ShyKay said:

I have never tryed or want him to be ashamed of his wants and needs I am just not the aggressive or do I want to be the one to degrade him or *** but I could be open to someone else to help play that role for me.

If that's something you're open to, that could be a very good solution.

you may still need to set boundaries - but it moves the labour towards someone who may enjoy it more 

Posted

That is just what I am thinking but don't know how to locate a person that would help me with filling his desires. Our anniversary is in just few weeks and I would lo love to blind fold him and tie him up and all the sudden a knock at the door and. The fun begins do you know of anyone you could put me I'm touch with??

Posted

in normal times, I'd recommend being part of a local kink community and meet people and see what their interests are - but covid has put a bit of an end to that for now.

So, then your best bet becomes paying someone (because this can be one-sided and laborous for anyone) which is not something I could recommend for your area 

• 2 weeks later...
Mistresskandy
Posted

Yes I was going to say find a domme that you can both serve there are plenty that would actually love this scenario

Posted

What if the wife is submissive too.?

Then you are lost my good fellow....lost! 🤓