Dragging/walking a slave by a Dog leash

A_Switch

Posted

I have a question for both doms and submissives, what is the idea and kink behind being walked with a dog leash around the neck and on fours. Is it more the pet role play or is it another type of *** and loosing control from slave to master?

Posted

As with a lot of things in this community it can mean anything you choose it to mean depending on the individuals. It could be role play, pet play, some form of *** or just a bit of fun.

Posted

Is a visual representation of ownership 👍

Posted

For me it is a real sign of ***. There is a real feeling of domination about it, being made to follow your Master/Mistress, a sign that you have submitted to them. I as made to crawl on my lead, naked in the snow at -15 across a public park in Ottawa by my Mistress and then she chained me to a tree and beat me. It was as Churchill said, My finest hour !

Posted

It's often a symbolism of status - that one person can walk tall and the other must crawl.    This also means any communication one will always be looking up.

Posted

Walk with my slutt dog boy it was one of my first fantasy when i discovered me kink 

Posted

Thats very sexy, being trained to stay on all fours in the presence of your owner, getting my collar pulled towards any part of their body they want me to lick

Posted
On 11/28/2020 at 11:19 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

It's often a symbolism of status - that one person can walk tall and the other must crawl.    This also means any communication one will always be looking up.

What about the public aspect of it. Does the slave being dragged get a high of this public *** or by default the slave shouldn't care and obey? On the other hand and regarding the Dom, does it give a sense of ownership of slave and a high in that sense?

Posted
14 minutes ago, Puppyplaything said:

Thats very sexy, being trained to stay on all fours in the presence of your owner, getting my collar pulled towards any part of their body they want me to lick

Do you like that in both public and private or only private play?

Posted
18 hours ago, A_Switch said:

What about the public aspect of it. Does the slave being dragged get a high of this public *** or by default the slave shouldn't care and obey? On the other hand and regarding the Dom, does it give a sense of ownership of slave and a high in that sense?

some of this can be specific to the person.  some do get off on public *** if it's in a public setting (although, I'd encourage it in a consensual public setting like a fetish club) others it could be about the submission to the Dominant. But, yep, it can be a sense of possessiveness. 

Posted

The complexity of human emotions makes this a nearly impossible question for someone to answer for someone else. It entirely depends upon the person/s involved. Each has their own reasons....***, domination, control are just some of the possibilities. Punishment is another that you forgot to mention. Perhaps one severely dislikes the chain, but accepts it as punishment for a "transgression."