My First F*cking Machine

blackbeauty22

blackbeauty22
Posted

hi all - 

I'm new here. I just bought my first fucking machine and it was delivered today. I've yet to use it because I want to make a night out of it. You know, wine, candles, sexy music... so in the mean time, I was hoping for any tips y'all might have?

Tips, tricks, or experience related stories welcome!

Posted

I don't recommend attaching a wine bottle or candles to the fucking machine, start with a dildo! 😜

Maid-Francesca
Posted

I’ve only had experience with a fucking machine once, it’s one where I was tied to it on my hands and knees. A 8 inch vibrator attached and was set so it stroked the whole length. Was on it for a good 2 hours and I must have climaxed about 5 times in that time. They’re amazing 😻

Posted

Get everything you need to hand, blow out the candles and surrender to a night of orgasms.

I'd forgo the candles myself, unless you can reach them to extinguish them as once you've started with the machine you're not going anywhere afterwards 😋

Enjoy!

Posted

I made one maybe 3 years ago  23k rpm  it went like a rocket .little fucktoy couldn't handle full power 😂😈 I just sat and laughed my little sadist head off