New little looking for suggestions

At****

Posted

I’ve been looking around for either a dom or a mommy that does either sessions or I could have a LTR with but at the same time I have to keep my fetish hidden due to family reason. Does anyone have any good websites or apps that they had success in finding someone.

Posted

This website is as good/bad as any other - but, of course...

the concept of "sessions" is largely something in the professional circle.  So, it then becomes about researching Pro-Dommes in your local area which can be done with a little bit of google and visiting any local dungeons or events.

Whilst exceptions apply, in general there aren't really women who are sat around waiting for someone to come and go whenever they fancy a play - it's deeply unfair to them if nothing else

Posted

100% try fetlife.com they have events/ forums/ a more detailed interface ect. I'd try munches first, get to know people, make sure you are in a safe environment and have safe mentors/ peers to ensure you are exploring your interests safely with some sort of protective support group. Fetlife is considered the main website for BDSM interaction which is essentially Facebook for fetish. Warning, it is 18+ only.