The First Time I Used a Cane

RaymondWise

Posted

"No, I don't do anything harsh. A cane isn't for me," I explained to the cane vendor.

I was at the BDSM club in New York, Paddles, and they had a cane vendor there. He was trying to sell me a cane.

He demonstrated some techniques on his forearm showing how a cane could be used rhythmically ( he had seen me flog earlier, a observant instructor ) and suggested I borrow it and give it a try (a good salesman).

I put my slave face down on the rack, chained her down.
Before starting I admired her little apple shaped alluring ass. The focus of everyone's attention I'm sure.

I tried the various ideas he had shown me.

She was spaced out pretty quick, mouth agape, somewhat erratic and then rhythmic breathing, bits and pieces of ohhhhh's and staccato Ah's as I worked rhythmically on her, so I was getting interested in the cane.

It was thick, a little over a half inch. While it was a somewhat stiff, powerful, rhythmic beating near the end, it wasn't terribly harsh. Only some reddness on her ass. Just increased the intensity of the rhythm and hit harder and faster...
She began to tense up, the chains of the restraints straightened, she became stiff, curling her spine, like she often does before orgasms...

And then she climaxed.

And continued to climax.

Loud.

She's loud.

For quite some time.

Like she was being ***ed.

Everyone saw a woman come from just a caning.
Not a very harsh one.
Other than music from speakers and her panting as she came down from her orgasms, Paddles was quiet.
I turned to the vendor and said,
"I'll take it."

Posted

This is simply delightful. Kudos to the clever salesman, and to you!!! 

Posted

Thank you pomonagirl. That was a night to remember and transformative for me.