What are your 2021 New Year's resolutions?

Annalou

Posted

I'm hoping my wife has sex this year whether it is with me or not.

Posted

More time focusing on the things that bring happiness!

Posted

I'm going to keep my mind on success. chasing of that paper. There's several meanings to the term "paper" ***, recognition/fame and respect. I'm tired of being in the gutter and broke. I'm way too smart and talented to be broke and needing. Whoever's on the success train with me say hell yeah. Maybe we can help each other to achieve our goals.

Posted

🥠 Fortune 🔮 Cookie Wisdom #2
It was absolutely beautiful outside
Night was cool sky was crisp and clear .. rain fell from the velvet darkness that surrounded me and from this darkened shadows a cry erupted-around me .. all around me .. I was in a natural grove and all outside of this protected area people were saying goodbye 👋 to the terrible year we had washing away all this chaos .. as a unit not caring echos erupted sparks sprang to life the smell of gunpowder flowed in the air stinging my nose but it was the most beautiful sight I had seen .. not only was the rain 🌧 sparkling down in the velvet sky between the lights of the sapphire stars but now the sky is alight with all of the colors .. colors dreams , hopes , whispers, wishes and secret prayers for health ,love , wellness, happiness and prosperity... they were all sparkling in the night sky in bright brilliant explosions and falling back sublimely to their petitioners...like 🪄 mystical letters to the universe in one voice one unity one tribe
I wonder if this is how they felt the day they won their independence ??? ALIVE ???
Lol problem is nobody sees these thing s in this way but me ... go figure
- Dame 😈☠️♥️🤟🤘

Posted

Keep in this journey in bdsm lifestyle, learning and enjoying more and more. Keep in conscious about myself, treating me better, loving me better, comprehending me better and all about care caring. Dont be so stupid and fall in love with wrong guys ahahaha...
Happy new year all 🌹🙏🏾💋

Posted

One of my resolutions is to finish one of my erotic stories. It has been too long since I started it and I would like to see how far I can go with it. I also want to return to photography and find someone (local) who would enjoy making images with me. I want to create erotic images, aa breast bound by rope etc. 

Looking forward as best we can now.

Posted

I will never take another beer I drink indoors for granted again.

Posted

Take it as it comes.  I have never been one for resolutions.  Still, in this new year, I hope to explore some of the post-Covid world.  Hopefully, it will be a less crowded world.  Not because there are fewer people.  But, because more folks have come to realize, that constantly running-about to fill their lives, is not the answer.  With luck, many have discovered the fallacy of the hyper-competitive, on-the-go, never-time, rat-race culture, that has been ***-fed to everyone since an early age.  It is better to leisurely stroll down Memory Lane, than to hop onto the high-speed Interstate (or Motorway) to old age.

It is quite true, that 2020 has been a write-off.  For me though, 2019 was much the same---as I was battling cancer.  Even 2018 and much of 2017 were lost, due to my failing health.  However, my health and vitality have now returned.  My hair is even regaining its darker color, in a kind of salt-and-pepper gray.  I will be glad to see the last of that terrible, cancer-induced "yellow" (see profile pics).  How long this new vitality will last, is anyone's guess.  Hopefully, I will be able to make the best of it.

Knightforsin
Posted

Find a Kinky woman and make passionate love to her! lol's

Then have kinky playtime!

Posted

Live life to the max, revel in each moment, give happiness to new and old friends, continue my journey.

Posted

Not sure, would be nice to meet someone but I'm not really looking. Next time it would be nice to find someone who is already into similar things as me. Also someone who I could maybe love as a person. So just see what happens really. I say this, but I'm sure it'll be another brief relationship which had no realistic chance of lasting. X

Posted

To meet Submissive Ladies and Couples. To engage more into the Kinky World. To meet people and enrich all of our lives through play.

Posted

2021 will be THE year my fetish fantasy gets fulfilled. Not going to risk anymore time to die without roleplaying this out. More than hear that DIRTYDIRTY talk, I want to say it.

Posted

Just want the world to be great to have fun again and not having to look over your shoulder for some virus.

Posted

Live,love n laugh!.....in life,love N Unity.........kinkily!

Posted

I don't usually follow resolutions but this year, I want to keep moving forward in my career and find someone who can relate. People with passion for life and don't accept the status quo.