What are your 2021 New Year's resolutions?

Annalou

Posted

To find passion and fire. To keep blazing my way. Hopefully find people like me. Who want to feel life.

Posted

Don’t normally make them but am going to try and sort my shit out this year, make plans with my 🐝 and hopefully be able to get out in the world again and meet my kinky friends

Posted

I don't belive in new years resolutions. I prefer to be  positive concentrate on the now and plan on the future. As long as I see friends and family and if there are any changes I can do that along the way. But also not one for regrets. One thing I hate the most is regrets and wasting time, time is a precious thing you can't afford to lose. 

Posted

I'm concentrating on being more positive and confidence in myself.

Posted

Mine is to find someone grow a connection with them and hope to go further or happy just been friends

Eastbourneguy
Posted

More kink, just need partners to explore it with

Posted

I'm going to keep my mind on success. chasing of that paper. There's several meanings to the term "paper" ***, recognition/fame and respect. I'm tired of being in the gutter and broke. I'm way too smart and talented to be broke and needing.

Posted

Keep in this journey in bdsm lifestyle, learning and enjoying more and more.
Happy new year all ✨🌹

Posted

I will never take another beer I drink indoors for granted again.

Posted

My resolution is to find me. I'm on the right trail . Just need someone to help me along

Posted

Learning a lot more about my kinks! Get experimental!

Posted

Let go of pride and ego just enough to respect, relax, let go and enjoy everything life comes with. To open my inner sexual deviant.

Posted

Searching for that Special One that will commit to ♏€ and that I can fully give and connect/commit to her. Be it a closed relationship, a polytriad or something else. An Honest, Open-minded heart & Soul, willing to have faith in The Process and Always a Seeker of TRUE Knowledge and WISDOM will always be The Key to ♏❣️🐺 Healthy Uniting.

Posted

To be 100% Free/open and humble, embrace this new lifestyle with willingness

• 1 month later...
Posted

I want to meet my Dd see what we're like in person. Get better at rope work. Hope that things get better for the world in general by years end. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Get on my health kick,, and surgery, and moving..

SwitchWithMe22
Posted

I want to learn about myself and be comfortable doing it