What are your 2021 New Year's resolutions?

Annalou

Posted

I definitely wanna say good riddance to 2020 and hope 2021 can be a better year!!! 

I want to get back in to Zumba fitness and yoga I use to do both years ago but with my arthritis I had to stop. But little by little I want to see if yoga can help my joints and help loosen then up!! I'd love to look more into astrology and astronomy both fascinate me!!!!! And also would love to look more into tarot cards and crystals etc etc. 

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope that 2021 will be a fantastic year for us all. 🎉🎉

Posted

I have resolved to say a big thank you to All in admin ,that make this a great diverse community to participate in.....biggy TribeVibe n blessings for a kinktastic future!🙏💋

Posted

For my part I simply want to able to open my house up again to kinksters. Not everyone has dungeon furniture at home or playspace. Not everyone can easily indulge when children and neighbours are a constant issue. Not all can afford commercial entry fees. Not a few actively dislike crowded dungeons or the shrieks of the exhibitionists. My house was a place where people could mix in a low-pressure environment, take their time, watch and learn from others or teach their own skills, swap toys such as floggers to try new ideas before buying and make use of kit that isn't readily available. My humble events catered for such people and for ten months now I've not been able to run them. I know they're missed. I miss them like mad. Just to gather together friends, old and new, will be a huge step forwards to normality and a better 2021.

Posted

Well I'm now officially in 2021....so a big Happy New Year everyone from the land down under 🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉

Wishing you all the most amazing, wonderful and safe New Year.......

My other wish for the New Year is that everyone finds their special piece of Happiness  😘🧚‍♀️

Sending lots of love to you all 💗💗💗

Posted

I think 2021 is going to be slightly weird because, well, there is hope things will get "back to normal" but, whilst I have optimism - i also don't think things will play out as smoothly as expected, in the sense there won't suddenly be a big bang of reopening and this kinda period where things are eased and - it might be a slighty weird era.

So, I kinda want to take things as it comes.  I do want to do a little bit more filming than I managed to do in 2020 (even if I can be very pleased with some of the filming I did this year) and there are folks I'd still love to meet, either for the first time - or because I haven't been able to see them for a while and miss their hugs (and their feet in my face) but, yeah, let's see how it goes.

Posted (edited)

Well what a year... but on a good note myself and Ted have managed to get more toys and restraints be more open within fet etc next year I want to be more healthy exercise is limited due to scoliosis degenerate disc disease and tendinitis and vertigo, migraines the list goes on lol so it will be little and often, my main one is to find more positions when restraint to work around my health problems. I also plan to have more time out for self care and working with my crystals 🔮

Happy New Year everyone 💜

Edited by Sinstress
Posted

I dunno lose the covid belly lol get my business off the ground ooooh and world peace ✌

Posted

I'm not promising much. I feel like that sets expectations that I cannot meet because what I'd like to promise myself is beyond my control.

I am content in all aspects of life. But I would love to find a forever slave. Which I cannot promise myself.

So here's to putting it out there and hoping it comes my way!

Posted

Yeah, reduce the belly fat, find entertainment venues who want a comedy stage hypnotist. I really miss the creativity of the people on stage!

Posted

Stay alive, get back to something resembling healthy and remember I don't have to agree to do stuff at work that I am not paid to do (aka work/life balance needs to be more balanced).

Posted

Just to know when to say yes and know when to say no.

Posted

Keep going to the gym whenever I can/its open. I feel great whenever I've been plus I'm nearly lifting the big boy weights 😅

Posted

Happy New Year fellow kinksters! Wishing you all health, happiness and kink in the year to cum xx 

As for me, to be braver and more assertive... Its a long term goal for a natural sub like me 🤣

Posted

2021 my goal is to be taken by a Master or Mistress and be feminized and used for their enjoyment safely within a trust that’s been built beforehand

Posted

Adios to 2020! Complete my divorce, sell my house and travel. Time to be me. Spent way too much time being what my family expected me to be. Want to enjoy my life and do the things that make me happy. 💜

Posted

Finding more people to block. I've let too many off the hook the past 6 months

Posted

I wanna go to a munch sometime in 2021. I have some seen a mentor and novice one and would like to try and make it to one. Once things calm down a bit.

Posted

Mine is just to actually just explore my kinks. New to this world so looking forward to talking to new people and hopefully gaining experience and trying new things in 2021!

Posted

Just to be happy. Simple pleasures. :)

Posted

To carry on evolving.

So much has changed this year for me...

Wishing you all love and blessings 🙏

Posted

Happy New Year to you all! My resolution is to accept and love my imperfect self. 

Posted

New start new life new me for the new year