Playroom

Posted

Hi new to all this .

The thought of having a play room flirts with me far to much. Is it normal for a sub to want a playroom of their own ? 

How big does a play room need to be ?

i think maybe it’s the idea of somewhere private decorated /furnished with all things that make me purr.  

My place for reflection and reading and learning. I just have in my mind it would just make me feel cosy and contented 

I have a single garage that has already been turned into a room with hidden qtr at the back . So I was thinking of leaving it with that hidden part but a room at front for my crafts etc and the playroom at the back 🤔🤔

interested to hear from others with playrooms or their thoughts on this 

Posted

I think my playroom is 11ft square or somewhere near that but not everthing is in that room

Posted

What sort of things would you like in your playroom Tay? Have you got wishlist? It might determined the size and functionality of your little sub-space. Hope you post pics as it comes together too.

Posted
13 minutes ago, KinkySirXxX said:

What sort of things would you like in your playroom Tay? Have you got wishlist? It might determined the size and functionality of your little sub-space. Hope you post pics as it comes together too.

It’s only a small place . I think just the room the space the atmosphere I can create . Even just some sexy art. A lovely comfy cuddle chair in the corner so I can curl up when I need to .

obviously  floggers hung up cuffs, maybe a real nice stool that could be used for lots of things . Candles. If I could get a St. Andrew’s Cross against the small wall that be great if not I would have to create these visions on the walls . Just to make it my space where I can go to care for me . 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Tay458 said:

It’s only a small place . I think just the room the space the atmosphere I can create . Even just some sexy art. A lovely comfy cuddle chair in the corner so I can curl up when I need to .

obviously  floggers hung up cuffs, maybe a real nice stool that could be used for lots of things . Candles. If I could get a St. Andrew’s Cross against the small wall that be great if not I would have to create these visions on the walls . Just to make it my space where I can go to care for me . 

Sounds like a mixed bag of safe space for you and kinky space to play. Maybe look at getting some more compact and dynamic furniture that can adapt to your mood and needs. There are some great chairs that have hidden restraints for example. Even having plenty of well mounted hooks and loops around the place will open up a world of playtime possibilities for you too. 😉

Posted

I've converted one of my bedrooms into a playroom now but my initial playroom was not dis-similar to what you are thinking. I installed a partition wall across my garage and built an "office" at the back whist my tools etc were at the front. Mine did have a side entrance at the back which was quite useful. I think the room was about 9x9 but it worked. 

Posted

@ARCH73 thank you , what did you do with the space ? Any furniture ? Walls ... carpet ? Thank you . Be grateful for ideas inspiration 

Posted

Walls lined with marine ply and commercial rubber backed carpet for warmth and soundproofing. Then just anchor points and a table in there