*** of Public Sex

Coco_honey

Posted

I’ve Got a confession ☺️

Can you be into something if you’ve never done it before?

I crave public sex.
I just want to bury someone’s face in between my legs on an elevator. Or ride someone straight through a drive through 😋

How do I get over this ***!! Maybe I need the right person to bring it out of me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Posted

I think you can have a fair idea of being into something you've not tried and yeah, I think a lot of the time it's finding the right person to do it with.

Posted

Sure you can. I'm into vampires.

Posted

Start small, yeah when your with someone in an elevator, or go for a walk at night with them and make him cum, then build up to more daring stuff put your hand down his trousers in a public space with people around before giving him head as you go through a drive through, then eventually sit in the car completely naked or riding him going through

Posted

I’ve found a changing rooms are exciting places to play , with people constantly walking past but shouldn’t come on 🤔often a great buzz 

Posted

You say you have ***, but haven’t said what it is you ***.

If it’s the *** of getting caught by the law, then knowing the local laws relating to public decency/ exposure laws will help you stay on the right side of the law.

Mainly its not anything more than what a passer-by can see. This means exposed skin and genitals. So, having someone’s head between your legs (head covering the genitals) then nothing is seen but perceived. The same if you’re sitting on someone’s lap but covered by a skirt.

Knowing how to avoid the word of law will help you to play legally and to relax more during.

(this is based on UK law)

Posted

Just go for it! It's the most exhilarating experience. I've had quite a bit of public sex and in very public places and nothing has ever happened. Just make it quick. Lol

Posted

Back seat sex is fun. That’s a good transition from sex in private to public sex.