CFNM fantasies

Posted

One of my strongest fantasies is to be naked and exposed to (clothed) female gaze. I love walk around the house with my GF, and the sensation that she can see everything, not only body details but its reactions to her.

As women can see me naked, erection is almost obvious, willing or not, giving a certain level of embarrassment. And THIS sensation of exposure and lost of control make things horniest. Because the more it become noticeable (and shameful for some extent, depending on the context), the more aroused and more exposed my arousal. A kind of spiral of arousing.

I have the fetish of being stripped by a group of females, like a man who uselessly try to hide with hands a fully erect and dripping penis. To me is hard do explain, and I always had the curiosity if women (i think their arousal is more hidden even when naked) fantasizes with situations like these, being clothed or naked...

Posted

i used to find being in v skimpy panties more humiliating and arousing than total nakedness

• 3 years later...
di****
Posted
I've not tried it, watched lots online, but the idea is such a turn on
Starving
Posted

This really turns me on. I am always naked around my wife and it drives me crazy wondering what my wife is thinking!  I go into a lot of office situations and when I notice several women are watching me and undressing me with their eyes it’s a real turn on! I would love to be a room with a bunch of women and let them start ripping my clothes off and having their way with me! 

Dionysus80
Posted

I'd love a woman to take me for a CFNM ar ride into the country. 

Her driving fully clothed........me nude in the back!

Posted

I would love to be in passenger seat with one foot on the dash and the other one out the window and I would be masturbating while she drives!

Posted
I love playing CFNM. I love to tease and edge my male playmate and leave him with blue balls on date one