Ballbusting

To****

Posted

Really into this, it’s intoxicating. Why aren’t more women willing?

Posted

Like almost any kink/fetish/activity

It's not that women aren't willing/interested/into-it

Moreso not willing to go out of their way to meet with a stranger to do their fetish for them

-

Make a few friends at a fetish club and tell them you like being kicked in the balls and I've literally seen women queue up to kick someone.    But then the next step would also be to not take that for granted.

Posted

Uh, I would gladly do that. I've got some rage to get out. Haha

Posted

Ive never had the urge but i’d try it if its what was asked of me. Personally thinking though, what if I break it and cant use it anymore. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted
1 hour ago, SassyBbw76 said:

Ive never had the urge but i’d try it if its what was asked of me. Personally thinking though, what if I break it and cant use it anymore. 🤷🏼‍♀️

there's a few ladies I know who don't like it done to their own partners, even if they themselves are into doing it, haha

Posted

I'm more into binding and stretching myself.

Posted

I just had a nice guy that had me kick him softly and sometimes a little more in his balls...is it similar to that or what is ballbusting?

Posted
1 hour ago, ruby_in_SD said:

I just had a nice guy that had me kick him softly and sometimes a little more in his balls...is it similar to that or what is ballbusting?

being kicked in the balls is a form of ballbusting, yes.

Posted

Lie down with clothes pins on each ball and use rope to keep it erect and let me lace my boots up

Posted

I wish I could find someone who would appreciate it. I’m a clutz and my partner takes it unwillingly.

Posted
On 1/11/2021 at 8:14 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

Like almost any kink/fetish/activity

It's not that women aren't willing/interested/into-it

Moreso not willing to go out of their way to meet with a stranger to do their fetish for them

-

Make a few friends at a fetish club and tell them you like being kicked in the balls and I've literally seen women queue up to kick someone.    But then the next step would also be to not take that for granted.

But isn't this site an online fetish club?

The issue I have with "fetish" clubs is they seem to be stereotypical in the way things are done. I don't want to wear strange clothing. I also want the women who kick my balls to wear their civvy clothes and normal shoes (like trainers, brogues, regular boots or whatever)

Posted

we bought a CBT trample table, which is a lot of fun

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Ohhh trample table is high on my shopping list post lockdown

Posted
On 1/26/2021 at 12:02 PM, Mr_Shins said:

The issue I have with "fetish" clubs is they seem to be stereotypical in the way things are done. I don't want to wear strange clothing. I also want the women who kick my balls to wear their civvy clothes and normal shoes (like trainers, brogues, regular boots or whatever)

So, whilst this is a fair ambition.  The problem you actually have here is that this is very much geared one-sided to what you want.  So you want someone who will meet you to kick you in the balls, who is dressed casual.   Fair. But, what does she get out of this?

And whilst the logic is "Well, they enjoy kicking people in the balls - here I am" - so, out of all the men in the world that want their fantasy on their terms; why you?

And this goes into something which I say a lot - so - of course - in this thread and beyond there are women who enjoy kicking men in the balls - but going out of their way to do it with a stranger isn't very appealing (mind, if you'd made friends first. Meeting with a friend to do so might be)

Posted
4 hours ago, Dominaforslave said:

Ohhh trample table is high on my shopping list post lockdown

it's a lot of fun. ours came from Italy and is pretty much hand made. It's very nice - it came just before the Brexit cut off.  

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

So, whilst this is a fair ambition.  The problem you actually have here is that this is very much geared one-sided to what you want.  So you want someone who will meet you to kick you in the balls, who is dressed casual.   Fair. But, what does she get out of this?

And whilst the logic is "Well, they enjoy kicking people in the balls - here I am" - so, out of all the men in the world that want their fantasy on their terms; why you?

And this goes into something which I say a lot - so - of course - in this thread and beyond there are women who enjoy kicking men in the balls - but going out of their way to do it with a stranger isn't very appealing (mind, if you'd made friends first. Meeting with a friend to do so might be)

No, I am saying we should be able to go to a fetish club without wearing archetypal "fetish" gear, because fetish doesn't have to mean latex clothing and platforms. That may be some people's fetish, maybe a lot of people, but not everyone and they need to cater for others like me who are into ballbusting (that is what the name of this topic is) but not with fetish gear.

I do know that there are far more men with a strong desire to be ballbusted than women who really want to do it, because everyone is after getting their own needs met. That's why women can ask for a fee for doing it, because then they get some satisfaction by being paid.

Edited by Mr_Shins
Posted
3 hours ago, Mr_Shins said:

No, I am saying we should be able to go to a fetish club without wearing archetypal "fetish" gear, because fetish doesn't have to mean latex clothing and platforms.

Not every fetish club has a strict dress code.  There's very few where it's particularly high end - and of the remaining that do have a code the minimum is usually "smart black" 

4 hours ago, Mr_Shins said:

they need to cater for others like me who are into ballbusting (that is what the name of this topic is) but not with fetish gear.

they actually don't *shrug* 

But, as I say, there are many that don't have a dress code, or it's not too strict.   But, often a lot of the reason for a code is to stop just anyone turning up - because I've seen the problems that causes also.

4 hours ago, Mr_Shins said:

I do know that there are far more men with a strong desire to be ballbusted than women who really want to do it, because everyone is after getting their own needs met.

This goes into assumptions.   The difference often in the 'battle of the sexes' is that men have lower standards than women.  So, a man who wants to be kicked in the balls the criteria for the person doing it is "has breasts and a heartbeat" - whereas the women I know who do enjoy it, prefer to do it with someone they enjoy doing it with.    And that's often the difference.  So we know men want it - cos they'll post threads like this one or go up to strangers asking for their fetish - but measuring how many women are into it is more difficult as they tend not to go up to strangers and ask to kick them in the balls.