Stomach Scars

Qu****

Posted

Scars.. I have some of every kind that have been mentioned. Im a way the are.. it stirs intrigue of the story behind it. I have one scar that I can remove sometimes. Its a diamond ring, engagement ring. It is a beautiful scar. We split only a few short weeks after I got it and had only been with him a year. It is my reminder to love hard, forgive hard, and always find the sparkle.... cuz everything that glitters is not gold.

Posted

I find scars to be an intimate part of who someone is.. If someone doesn’t want you because of a scar, move on girl. I have all kinds of scars.. no one has ever said a negative thing about them to me.

Posted

Wear them with pride I say. I’ve got many from various mishaps, falls, bad decisions, bad luck and even one from a knife attack when I was a ***ager. At the time these things seem like they can be overwhelming and potentially insurmountable and to look back at that through a visible reminder on your person years after the events, that you did that, survived that, thrived in spite of that is somewhat of a gift in my humble opinion. No one gets out of here without a few scars. So good luck to you and respect for asking the question x

Posted

Oh and if anyone says anything negative about it to you or tries to make you feel bad about it then leave them where they are. They aren’t a proper person and they ain’t worth your time ;) x

Posted

Moles, Birthmarks, Slices, Cuts, Burns, Bites, lil scars, Big Scars, d e e p ScArS, thin or THICK scars, piercing and/or tattoo "fails", etc, etc, etc....... ALL These I See as "Nature's Tattoos of A LIFE, LIVED" ❣️🐺🐾💺

Posted

They come with a story so if you find that person attractive it's just one more thing to know them by and grow together as people in a common thread.

Posted
On 1/14/2021 at 5:39 AM, QueenieBoBeenie said:

Do you find scars attractive?  For example a Spleen removal scar.

Absolutely, evidence of a lived life. 

Posted

I have big-time scars. You would love me. Back front, arms, legs, everywhere.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Naw kid, badass is car wreck, a busted spleen amongst other injuries, whole left side of the body with bruise from spleen leaking out and it repair itself. There's more badassness to the story I just summed it up

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have scars all over my body legs arms belly everywere

• 3 months later...
Posted

I have always been attracted to scars. Not sure exactly why.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have a scar on my stomach from an exploratory surgery…I’m very self conscious about it
  • 6 months later...
Posted
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One man’s birthmark is another man’s treasure map
Posted
I’m not sure I find them “attractive” but I do find find them interesting and certainly not a turn off. It’s just a detail you encounter while exploring a woman’s body.
Posted
One of the sexiest woman I ever fell in love with had deep scars on her bum cheeks. From childhood injuries. She was VERY beautiful, like a model (although she was studying to become a dentist…). She was very self conscious about them when we met. She just came out of an abusive relationship. It took a bit of time but with love, she managed to realise it was an integral part of her and that she had control over it. If she decided she did not want them anymore, she could have had cosmetic surgery, but I believe she eventually realised it was a remarkable proof of her resilience and history and she started being proud of them.
So I guess what I am trying to say is that the scars don’t have to define you but they can also help to.
My partner has a few stretch marks from our children and wears them like trophies. And she is gorgeous! #empowerment.