Scat ? Is it a put off ?

Posted

Ladies what’s your personal view on scat play or people with a scat fetish ? Is it fetishise gone too far ? Or is it a fetish for a required taste

Posted

Not for me. It's a hard limit.
I have a live for both giving and receiving anal so appreciate that there is always a small risk of accidents.
My main reason for not being into it are the health risks and I just don't particularly like faeces.
That said, each to their own.

Posted

Instant no fun situation..it would just be the ultimate turn off for me. Nuff said really. But each to their own.

Posted

Scatt play is a fetish of an acquired taste. It definitely isn’t for most ppl. You’d need a strong stomach, strong nose and probably no *** of germs and bacteria..... think it’s a rare fetish to have.... no one can say it’s a fetish gone too far as there are many outlandish fetishes out there. But scat is usually a put off for most....

Posted
2 hours ago, BigCoolViking said:

Dodgy and risky

Kink shaming?

Posted

It's just something you may be into, as for possible health risks quite a few kinks and fetishes carry risks to health so nothing new there

Posted
19 hours ago, Msbigbrown said:

Scatt play is a fetish of an acquired taste. It definitely isn’t for most ppl. You’d need a strong stomach, strong nose and probably no *** of germs and bacteria..... think it’s a rare fetish to have.... no one can say it’s a fetish gone too far as there are many outlandish fetishes out there. But scat is usually a put off for most....

I like it

Posted

I find it off-putting, however, I always find its easier to accept something when you understand it. I don’t understand why people are attracted to scat play, but if someone wanted to explain, I would listen.

Posted

Scat is the one thing that intrigues me the most. I just have yet to find someone that will "use" me.

Posted

19 hours ago, Lockfairy said:

I find it off-putting, however, I always find its easier to accept something when you understand it. I don’t understand why people are attracted to scat play, but if someone wanted to explain, I would listen.

The few Women i know  are into it for various reasons  , the taboo aspect, empowerment . I don't think there is one central reason. They would also rarely ever go on to a site like this .  Kink shaming being one of the main reasons .

• 1 month later...
Posted

im trying to understand what exactly is it that is arousing. My bf loves to lick my dirty ass or wants me to make him eat my poop but also to lick clean my strap on after anal sex with him or any toy that has been inside his ass. Is it scat in general that is so kinky and gives pleasure or is there a difference to eat yours or others and does it make difference if it’s demanded by dom to do it or if begged by sub be let to 

Posted
4 hours ago, Littlekitten123 said:

im trying to understand what exactly is it that is arousing.

sometimes; that's a web not worth getting caught into.   sometimes it's easier to accept someone is aroused by one thing or another and roll with it rather than overanalyse

that said, I think the subconcious trigger for scat in general is that it's often the most disgusting thing people can think of to do 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

One reason some of us are into it is the fact it is a taboo subject, some people may just like the smell or may find excitement to just watch. Let's say your riding a man and you have to shit or it just happens with anal sex, well those into it wont care if they get a little dirty. It is really about perception and sometimes the more taboo a subject is the more exciting it is. The big question is why do any of us like the kinks we like? Being into scat is no different.

Posted

I think it's a broad subject. Like with anything you can have light play (like watching someone shit) or hard play (like eating it) 

I'm into degrading acts like enimas and obviously you get to see scat when you do an enema so i am not put off by this. I also like to do pet play so again I will get my sub to sometimes go to toilet in a bucket or the cage. But I'm not into smearing or eating it. But ultimately I do it because my sub wants it done too. Remember kink is a contract between partners that play. If I have a sub who has scat as their limit we don't do it. 

Posted

For me it is the *** that turns me on, I won't go into the details but it stems from a long time ago. 

I know that it is disgusting and humiliating but once you have basically been conditioned to get aroused by the *** then you can't help that it turns you on. Especially when most other things don't. 

Posted

I really like it actually, I love when guys cum on me and especially when I get piss all over my body and through a variety of accidents me licking guys asses I got shit on. 

All this to say I found I really liked it ... but most would probably run away 

Posted
On 3/27/2021 at 6:07 PM, Asslover101 said:

It’s so disgusting that it’s kind of a turn on. It’s one of my fav fetishes

I love it too 

• 1 month later...
Buttercuup
Posted

It’s a turn on for me,I want a man to shit on me during a threesome

• 4 months later...
Posted
I love scat! The whole experience is exciting.. the smell is the best part..followed by taste..its as personal as a person can get so that's also a turn on..and the variety of forms and smells and sights..oh my! Girls anyone wana scat with me?
Posted
Everytime I look as a beautiful women the first thing I imagine is what her shit would be like 😍💩