Picture hints and tips 😁

Posted

I thought I'd raise this as a helpful thread to our increasing population of noobs!

Suggestions and tips and guidance for profile pics. 

I'm gonna kick off with check your background!!

None of us are David Bailey and some additional pointers might help!!

🔥🔥🔥

Posted

Ooh, good call :)

I think definitely a top tip is to familiarise with the rules of the site you're uploading to ;) 

Posted

Be who you are, less filters would be nice. If another is not attracted then that's ok, they were not meant for you. Basically keep it real 😊.

Posted

Hmm like a couples pic in my news feed with 3 other visible faces .I'm sure they happy with their faces on a kink site

Posted

Remember your profile pic is probably the first thing anyone is going to notice and first impressions are important

You don't need to get a professional photo done or be an expert photographer - but there's assorted basics I often see people miss

So, yep - a tidy background.   A space with good lighting. 

You don't have to include your face,  but no one is interested in yet-another-torso or yet-another-dick-pic 

If going for a selfie/face pic, angle is important.  If your phone is too low your face will end up looking like a thumb, haha.    

Posted

If you want a perfect example of a profile photograph then don't look at mine!! 🤣 🤣

Posted
9 minutes ago, Beckenham said:

If you want a perfect example of a profile photograph then don't look at mine!! 🤣 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Posted
16 hours ago, Firewitch said:

I thought I'd raise this as a helpful thread to our increasing population of noobs!

Suggestions and tips and guidance for profile pics. 

I'm gonna kick off with check your background!!

None of us are David Bailey and some additional pointers might help!!

🔥🔥🔥

Great topic 👍👍👍

Posted

I’ve deliberately taken the worst photo I could, to stay under the radar. Anyone else?

Posted
1 hour ago, Curvykate said:

I’ve deliberately taken the worst photo I could, to stay under the radar. Anyone else?

Well, in my case, it wasn't "deliberate".  I joined this site at a time when I was still battling cancer.  My profile pics show me just after radiation, two major surgeries, chemo, and a month in the hospital (in fact, I was still doing chemo when I shot those pics).  I was pale, jaundiced, and vastly underweight.  Well, I am done with all of that now.  I really should try to get some better pics.  Perhaps, this Summer?...

Posted (edited)

I take way too many photos before I find one I like lol!!! I used a lot and I mean a lot of filters years ago but that's cause I wasn't happy with my body or me in general! Even when I was first on this site 4 years ago all my face pics had filters on them. But all I can say is just take a photo that you're comfortable with doesn't have to be of your face at all. I agree good lighting and I've been known to have messy background in some of my pics I will hold my hand up to that lolol 🤣🤦‍♀️ but I have seen some worse to be honest!!!! And it always helps to read the photo rules too 🙄 

Edited by lil-monster