Penis size matter?

Ma****

Posted

Whats your views? Does size matter? 
I personally couldn't give a sh!t 

Posted

I have a fairly small cock but I think it bothers me far more than it does others.

Doesn't affect how much I cum or how often so I guess it's OK.

I also find silly huge cocks a bit of a turn off.  Upto 8 inch fits in nicely :)

Posted

I myself am on the small size but l I've never had any trouble from it being small. But it has given me few complexes and insecurities about my ability to satisfy women. But soon. Learned that they are other ways t

Posted

Penis size doesn't matter to me, it's the person attached to it that matters to me.

Posted

I tell myself that being circumcised the head is bigger and I use that to give pleasure more than the shaft itself.

I've not had any complaints either hence I fully realise it's probably mostly in my mind.

Easier to slap my balls against them while all the way in.  Also they can have my whole cock in their mouth and sometimes the balls as well :)

Posted

I've asked MANY woman about this over the years & the general consensus is that skill is much more important than size. I'm rockin a thick 8 inches & I'm still self-conscious because of all the cultural bullshit surrounding the subject. But skill & ability are more important than size. Unless of course it's a practically non-existent micropenis or an unusually huge monster. Women don't like the massive ones any more than the tiny ones lol they're ***ful & no woman wants to be torn open & bleeding with a bruised cervix lol. So yes, size is far less important than skill👍

Posted

I cant think of anything worse than a man having to whispering 'Just say when' on entry. lol

Posted

doesn't matter to me...it always make me sad when men feel insecure about it...but insecurities aren't always conscious i guess