Home kink/sex movies

Posted

Hi all. I’ve been an amateur/semipro filmmaker for several years.

I’ve recently turned my attention fully on the kink and fetish scene - just as lockdown descended..!

What I really want to be doing - among other things - is to be making home movies for couples - or groups. I know it can be tricky to make good quality ones for oneself, and I know I’ve got a good eye for it.

What do people think..? Is a quality film of you in action something you would want and cherish?

Posted

If your serious about this... DM me. Have a few ideas that I'd love to discuss.

Posted

I think it's a tricky, but possible, market to get into

The upside is the person has a sex video they might like 

But the negative is they have to let a stranger into their house, to watch them have sex, and of course to really get some of the shots you'd also have to get in close and intimate : they'd then have to be sure they could trust what you would do with the content.

So, I think a lot of people are really happy doing it themselves with a camera and tripod - or - bringing in someone they know/trust 

--

I have done this myself once (as in filmed, behind the camera) and know others who do it more regularly - but these are folk who do both commercial (amateur/semi-pro or otherwise) and non-commercial and have a portfolio and so folk know what they're getting and that the person is trustworthy. 

Posted

Firstly you need a good portfolio and obvious previous experience helps it most certainly helps to know your lighting have a script
With a good idea of what the customer wants Also signed or verbal contracts between all parties regarding exactly what and how also most important what you do with the films afterwards
Myself I sell the films and photos to the customer and only keep what they allow me to have and use for promotional use
Feedback and customer service is very important
As with the very good points mentioned above
Good luck

Pm me what camera and your previous experience film gene is as I’m a camera
Nerd and interested what u going to use
Thanks

Posted

It is a very tricky one with women being very self conscious about their bodies so having a stranger looking at them naked and performing in front of a camera would make the market difficult. Also as mentioned below the trust is paramount

ArizonaKinkster
Posted
Saturday at 04:32 AM, Martinscoresdaisy said:

Firstly you need a good portfolio and obvious previous experience helps it most certainly helps to know your lighting have a script
With a good idea of what the customer wants Also signed or verbal contracts between all parties regarding exactly what and how also most important what you do with the films afterwards
Myself I sell the films and photos to the customer and only keep what they allow me to have and use for promotional use
Feedback and customer service is very important
As with the very good points mentioned above
Good luck

Pm me what camera and your previous experience film gene is as I’m a camera
Nerd and interested what u going to use
Thanks

You are spot on. Professional portfolio, references, compelling website and a contract that details who owns the content and what happens if there is a breach. I have friends that exclusively rent out their backyard pool oasis or their house to couples and amateurs that want to kick it up a notch. They arrange for a photographer or videographer if requested and take a cut of it. Super professional set up and they make bank.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I agree with most. A good portfolio and good equipment are crucial. However, a small nuance. Self-work only with signed assignments, with a strict privacy clause. In this I record that after completion and receipt of payment, all material is transferred to the client. In this way you are protected against liability if material is distributed and you prevent "word for word" because everything is contractually laid down