Non latex / Latex-free

Ms****

Posted (edited)

Hi all

Just a thread to discuss latex allergies.
Would you mind sharing your experiences?

Are there any toys you have been allergic to as well?

I am the undisputed queen of toys 😇😇🤫😈 and it is quite scary to hear that a potential playmate is allergic to latex.

That means I cannot wear or use latex gloves or use latex condoms or wear any latex clothing etc etc

It’s very daunting but I’m very accommodating so refuse to let this prevent things.

DO ANY LATEX ALLERGY SUFFERERS  HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR ME??

Any replies will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance...

💐😉

Edited by Msbigbrown
Pressed complete by mistake
Posted

from personal experiences with a partner that had latex allergies, it's not wise to keep ANY latex in the area's you plan to "play" clean everything! Severe reaction can occur including throat closing (Swelling) etc.

Posted

My ex was allergic to latex. Was a bit daunting at first but it’s easy to work around and prep. Don’t forget some foods mimic latex protein (such as bananas and tomatoes)

Posted

I have seen where someone was fine with latex on the outside, but had a reaction to it on the inside. They said it burned. I have since gone with only medical grade silicone after doing some research on body safe materials and the kinds of reactions people can have to cheap toys.

• 1 month later...
CheekyNGeeky
Posted

I use Skyns polyurethane condoms on any rubberized toys for any insertions due to possible reactions like burning. My safety kit is non latex gloves and bandaging material. No latex clothing obviously. My sensitivity seems worse with gloves and condoms than poured form latex items.