18 year old brat, 40 year old Coach

Posted

Ok so over the weekend I was travelling with 15 female Hockey players to a competition as I am the coach.  Normally there is a lot of innocent flirting between them and I which is great but must admit sometimes the wee bitches do tease me making me extremely horny. 

Now I have a new girl in the team who is only 18, great future player thats for sure!  Only problem is she is a right spoilt brat and a dam fine looking one too! (and she knows it)

The wee witch is extremely flirty , during a one on one coaching session she albut offered me her on a plate.  

I did kind of state at one point that I would gag her to shut her up (innocently)  but she took that and asked if I'd tie her up too,  so naturally I said hell yea with a horny look.  

I didn't have a full hardon at this point but was a little obvious I was heading that way and I did catch her looking at the swelling.   Baggy tracksuit trousers  from now on! 

I then had to move on to another task so that did help defuse the situation. 

Would not have taken much more to arrange meeting afterwards I'm  sure of that. 
Now i'm more than double her age and have never been with anyone with that big an age gap but I'm really tempted.  Should I see where it goes. 

Posted

Conversation, consent, respect.  That's all I'm saying. 

Posted

If this is a fictional piece go for it!

But if it's real, as her coach your in a position to take advantage, wrong on all kinds of levels...and if it ends badly, and with a pretty, and bratty 18 year old its likely too ..is it worth losing your coaching position over, and all the ensuing fallout from that when it all blows up in your face?

Posted
I’m assuming by your picture you are still in the Air***? If so, if it goes wrong.. is it worth the trouble it could cause you in your career too? By how much do you outrank her? I’m assuming as she is 18 she is only an SAC and you a SGT?
Posted
7 hours ago, VictoriaBlisse said:

Conversation, consent, respect.  That's all I'm saying. 

wouldn't have it any other way! 

Posted
5 hours ago, MsJax said:

If this is a fictional piece go for it!

But if it's real, as her coach your in a position to take advantage, wrong on all kinds of levels...and if it ends badly, and with a pretty, and bratty 18 year old its likely too ..is it worth losing your coaching position over, and all the ensuing fallout from that when it all blows up in your face?

I know it can't happen for that exact reason.  But certainly no halm thinking about it :-)

Posted
4 hours ago, MissMermaid said:

I’m assuming by your picture you are still in the Air***? If so, if it goes wrong.. is it worth the trouble it could cause you in your career too? By how much do you outrank her? I’m assuming as she is 18 she is only an SAC and you a SGT?

Yes on both counts.  Funnily my profile photo has been removed by admins :-(

Posted

I agree, no harm thinking about it at all...enjoy your thoughts 😊

Posted
I would say keep out of this kind of game. Step back and regain control of yourself, its not worth it,as its your job, while it might be legal, the parents will see it as a breach of trust and more from the mums. You will be a monster perv regardless if they are legal age or not. And you wont get another job within your area as a coach for girls....because they will ask for your resignation.
Posted
3 minutes ago, GazF said:

Yes on both counts.  Funnily my profile photo has been removed by admins :-(

Military uniforms aren't allowed here, it probably slipped under the radar until you posted this.

Posted
2 minutes ago, MsJax said:

Military uniforms aren't allowed here, it probably slipped under the radar until you posted this.

Ok thats as shame but fair enough. 

Posted
Just now, GazF said:

Ok thats as shame but fair enough. 

I believe you can send them privately, but I'm not sure, and it is a shame..not much that's sexier than a man in uniform but, I can understand why the rules in place given the times we live in..

Posted

I can't believe some of the advice on this. It should have been an unequivitable NO  and as her coach you know this so why you asking!

If you want to give up your job for her then that's another matter, your free to go with anyone you want then, half your age doesn't matter at all.

Posted

Personally I keep work etc in boxes and nothing mingles. You can walk away clean that way x

Posted
Mate! Put the girl down and move away from the catastrophe. It will not end well....