Making her a whore

Posted

You've been begging to make you a whore. You are persistent - no amount of arranging for multiple men use you while you're tied and ***, fucking you messily and forcing you keep fucking even when exhausted will keep you from your quiet insistence that you want me pimp you out.

You say that your orgasm will be that much more powerful knowing that you're fucking for , making for . I slap you then kiss you deeply, reminding you that your pleasure and orgasm are mine, under my ownership and control.

That day we first made you a whore, we checked into the five-star hotel with a trendy pub, right near the local uni. When we enter the room, you undress and kneel as you are expected to do whenever we're alone. I use your mouth and throat deeply, roughly then stretch your ass with my thickness and leave my load inside you. You cum buckets.

I tenderly take you to the shower, wash you off adoringly, my soapy fingers getting you off again and again. As we dry you and start to prepare you for the evening I give you one last chance to renege - but you're so excited and want to show what a good girl you are, and how much you can make .

I help you dress in a short black skirt that barely covers your full ass, with stockings, four-inch fuck- heels, one of my white professional shirts that you tie tight around your full breasts, black lace bra clearly visible. Bright red lipstick that matches your finger and toenails.

We go down to the pub. You've been there before, although a bit less overtly dressed, and know that a few of the boys had their eyes on you.

We sit at the bar, and immediately a group starts chatting with you . We have a few drinks and a laugh. I purchase a round as you go off the toilet.

The boys and I talk quitely while you're away - they can fuck you for an hour in our room upstairs for £250 each. I'll be there watching but they can do anything they want with you. They don't need to use condoms if they wish. A quick conversation and they trickle out the ATM and return. You've returned from the washroom and we continue our banter. The boys have eyes on you and start furtive touches.

I tell the boys the room number and to come in fif*** minutes and I take you upstairs the room.
You are excited, nervous, a little scared. I bite your neck, leaving a mark, so everyone knows you belong . I tell you kneel with your head the ground, ass in the air so the first thing they see when they enter are your dripping, holes.

A light, tentative knock. Your sharp intake of breath.

They enter and I collect the from them. I say that I'll be sitting in the corner with a book and that they can do as they wish.

I read my book, They use you, sweaty bodies variously fucking each of your slut holes. I hear your screams of orgasm several times, their grunts and laughs and uni-boy high fives. All the while I've been enjoying hearing this and reading de Sade's The 120 Days of Sodom.

My alarm rings after the hour. The boys are now respectfully cleaning and dressing. I give them my number if they ever want to use you again and become regular clients over time.

I let them out attend you, a happily ravished mess.

I wash you off, take you to bed. We make slow love the damp sheets, not knowing whose ejaculate or sweat we're laying .

You fall asleep with a warm smile your face, knowing that you have pleased me, and that you are now my whore

Posted

Such a fun dynamic