EMOJIBATOR TREASURE HUNT

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Emojibator Clue List Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

I've done well in collecting all the emojibators so far, but how can i spread the love and gift one to someone else?

Posted

I can’t find 16 Ik where to look but it’s not there 😩

Mz_Whiplash
Posted
9 hours ago, bathguy said:

I've done well in collecting all the emojibators so far, but how can i spread the love and gift one to someone else?

you can only gift a person who has not got one, you then have to work out which one was gifted and go back and pick it up again 

Posted

Clue # 17 Are your cheeks primed and steady, as my palm is oh so ready 🙊

Posted

Clue#17 if you like them why not Rosie those cheeks up !!

Posted

Clue #17 who doesn't like a nice red bottom??!!! I know I do 🍑👋

Posted

Clue #17 oh how i would love my Master give me a few of these on my bare bum

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

clue #17.. this feature is ur way to flirt the fetish way... why not leave a S***K after liking what you see 

Posted

#17 there are many reasons to get one, because you like it, because you've been bad... On your bum is the most common place thou

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Clue #17, best of ten, glowing red, dont cry, say thankyou instead.

Posted

Clue#17
I wish more kids these days got them
They wouldn’t be so bad and defiant

Posted

I assume most will unlock after you pay a subscription or something

Posted

Your sub/brat deserves one of these when they are out of line 😤

Posted
5 hours ago, Ornizoth said:

I assume most will unlock after you pay a subscription or something

Regardless of what level of membership you have whether it be basic, premium or VIP,  the treasure hunt pieces are available for all members to collect. 

Posted
On 5/26/2021 at 9:30 AM, Aconite said:

Alright, I can’t find 14, can anyone help?

Have sent you a message

Posted
On 5/26/2021 at 8:48 AM, James1603 said:

Can’t find 8, 10,11,12,13,14

Due to your criteria settings I am unable to message you but you are welcome to message if you still require help. 

Posted
8 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Regardless of what level of membership you have whether it be basic, premium or VIP,  the treasure hunt pieces are available for all members to collect. 

I apologize for my cynical comment, I've been to many sites and they have given a taste of what to can be done, but require a decent subscription to unlock all of it. I will keep trying to look for the other 16 treasures, though I'm running out of ideas. 

Posted
On 5/26/2021 at 1:12 AM, Mz_Whiplash said:

you can only gift a person who has not got one, you then have to work out which one was gifted and go back and pick it up again 

Yes, but how? Clicking the icon doesn't give options to whom, the gift on the profile doesn't seem to ask if you want to give you emoji...