EMOJIBATOR TREASURE HUNT

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Emojibator Clue List Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Nope. Still canny find #24. Any ideas, anyone? 

Posted
10 hours ago, coax said:

Nope. Still canny find #24. Any ideas, anyone? 

Have sent you a message

Posted

Oh gosh, still can t find #4 😟

Posted
5 hours ago, Asshera said:

Oh gosh, still can t find #4 😟

I tried to message you but your message criteria settings are preventing me from doing so. If you would like some help you are welcome to message me. 

Posted

I not only don’t know how to give it to someone but I also don’t know how to tell if anyone has one or not.

Posted
16 minutes ago, Fists-o-furry said:

I not only don’t know how to give it to someone but I also don’t know how to tell if anyone has one or not.

To give away a piece, you need to find a member who does not have one.  Open their profile and it will say "Give away icon now"  tap link and one of your pieces will be gifted to them.  You then need to work out which piece was gifted and then go back and recollect from where you first found the piece.  The site gives away random pieces, so keeping a list of where you found them comes in handy.  

Posted

Lol I literally don’t know how to thank you... directly but thanks 🙏

Posted
4 minutes ago, Mollie91 said:

Hi can someone explain the treasure chest to me please

You can find the rules on how to play below and you can find the clues for each day by scrolling back through this forum thread.  Once you find a piece, tap to collect and it will appear in your Treasure Chest.  

On 5/5/2021 at 7:04 PM, Annalou said:

Here's your new quest! Together with EMOJIBATOR, We've hidden 24 icons all over the FET universe. Can you find them all?

This is how it works:

– Every day from 10th May until 2nd June you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".
– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and points) again.

How do I win the EMOJIBATOR Treasure Hunt?

As always, the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade, plus a special surprise from Emojibator. We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others. So don't be shy... get out there!

On your marks. Get set. GO. 🟢

subscotsman
Posted

sorry people but still cannot find 24 any help please

Posted
1 hour ago, subscotsman said:

sorry people but still cannot find 24 any help please

Have sent you a message