EMOJIBATOR TREASURE HUNT

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Emojibator Clue List Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Mz_Whiplash
Posted
1 hour ago, Ornizoth said:

Yes, but how? Clicking the icon doesn't give options to whom, the gift on the profile doesn't seem to ask if you want to give you emoji...

go to a persons profile... if they have not they will have this..................... hasn’t found any icons yet.
Give away an icon now!!  click on Give away an icon now!

Posted

Clue # 18 Don’t Pass this Word around otherwise you will be changing it like your underwear 😋

Posted

Clue #18 you can change this but you need to remember it to get back in

Philip2004
Posted

#18 your date of birth is never a good one.

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

clue #18, I use letters and numbers for mine and never share it 

Posted

#18 It's a good idea to get a new one from time to time just in case

Posted (edited)

Had to refresh, clues out of cinque

Edited by quietlysure
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Clue #18, generally speaking dont foget too pass the word .

Posted
2 hours ago, Mz_Whiplash said:

go to a persons profile... if they have not they will have this..................... hasn’t found any icons yet.
Give away an icon now!!  click on Give away an icon now!

So they have to have NO icons, even just one prevents you from giving any?  Not able to give what they don't have?

Posted

#18 Your password is important so if you change it always remember it

Mz_Whiplash
Posted
2 hours ago, Ornizoth said:

So they have to have NO icons, even just one prevents you from giving any?  Not able to give what they don't have?

yes

Posted
1 hour ago, Naughtymonster said:

Help with 18 would great

Have sent you a message

Posted

For those of you that can’t find #18, it’s easier to get it on the main Fetish site.

Posted

#18 You should always keep this secret.......you should always check out your account settings in general too! 😉

Posted

#3 I went to where the hints say to find this one, but nothing shows up. Is there another page related that I'm missing?

Posted
4 minutes ago, Ornizoth said:

#3 I went to where the hints say to find this one, but nothing shows up. Is there another page related that I'm missing?

There are several clues for Day 3 and the page they are on is available and can be found by scrolling back through this forum thread.  My clue for this day was:

Clue # 3 Do you wear a 👑 or do you prefer the sparkle of a  or do you like the basic variety, whichever way, you all have one of these. 

Posted
19 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 18 Don’t Pass this Word around otherwise you will be changing it like your underwear 😋

That's if you wear any :clapping::flushed:

ps. PixieDust, and everyone else that is helping in this hunt, your all doing a fantastic job :x

Posted

Clue # 19 You pose like statues captured in time, can you work out my cheesy rhyme  😁 

Posted

Clue #19 sometimes we all like to admire our own photography skills 📸📸😉

Posted

Clue#19 take a good look at yourself

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

clue #19 I like to check these are up right and not wonky