EMOJIBATOR TREASURE HUNT

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Emojibator Clue List Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

#21 After your picture this is probably what they check before chatting to you.

Posted
4 minutes ago, cazz said:

I need help with 21 please x

Messaged ya x

Posted

Please help me with clue 21 ? 😘

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Clue #20. Its all about me.

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Clue #21 ignore my previous post   i have forgotten how to count.  Clue 21 its about me. 

Posted

#21 if you got more to add you need to edit it first

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

Clue #21... this is very relevant and its all about you........ please fill this in :) 

Posted

Can't like comments just now but thanks for all the clues for 20 and 21 ✌

MrLoverman
Posted

I'm looking for #19 it's elusive

🤔

Posted
7 hours ago, Lilhowlingwolf said:

Need help with #14 please can't seem to find it anywhere no matter how hard I try

3 hours ago, lunalove13 said:

I’m so stuck on #20😩

2 hours ago, MrLoverman said:

I'm looking for #19 it's elusive

🤔

Have sent you all a message

Posted
52 minutes ago, nahilaytony said:

Where are the 24?? I just found 10 😢🥺

At present there are only 21 Treasure Hunt pieces available for collection, with piece 22 being released later today at 3pm UK time.  You have found 10, so you need to find another 11 to bring you uptodate. You can find clues for each day by scrolling back through this forum thread and if you need help on any pieces you are stuck on, you are welcome to message me. 

Posted

What if you accidentally gave away an icon, can you get it or will you not be able to get all 24 then?

Posted
9 minutes ago, Brad10essee said:

What if you accidentally gave away an icon, can you get it or will you not be able to get all 24 then?

You just need to work out which one you gave away and then go back where you originally found it and recollect.  If you need a hand you are are welcome to message me. 

Posted

I know which one it is but when I go back it’s not there. It’s #7.

Posted
27 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

You just need to work out which one you gave away and then go back where you originally found it and recollect.  If you need a hand you are are welcome to message me. 

It’s #7. But when I go back it’s not there to get again.

Posted
17 minutes ago, Brad10essee said:

It’s #7. But when I go back it’s not there to get again.

Have sent you a message

Posted

Clue #22 Extra Extra read all about it!!!! 📰🗞️ A newspaper will have local and international news bit like here really just filter out what you wanna look and read!!!

Posted

Clue # 22 To find all that juicy news closer to home sometimes you need to dig a little deeper

Posted

Clue #22 roll up, roll up, read all about it!!