EMOJIBATOR TREASURE HUNT

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Emojibator Clue List Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue # 23 Turn me on and push me to get some notice 💡 😁 😋

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Clue # 23, Select this to be informed

Posted

Clue#23 you are hereby notified that this is where to look

Posted

Clue #23
Push this and you will be notified

cuddles3672
Posted

Clue #23  extra extra read all about it ....they forgot to turn me on now they have to go look for it in the papers. Lol 

Posted

#23 you need to push me to get notified

AlexXanderM
Posted

I've got 19/24, was inactive for a few days lol so bit behind on this

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

clue #23 notify me please!!!!

Posted

Last one to go now everyone! Had no issues with this hunt so it's been a relaxing one! Thanks again everyone for the fantastic clues xxx

thejadegeek
Posted

Well #14 completely eludes me…

Posted
1 hour ago, thejadegeek said:

Well #14 completely eludes me…

Have sent you a message

Posted

Hey can I please get a clue for #24? ☺️ I’m new here and its my first hunt 😁

Posted
14 minutes ago, curvy-sb said:

Hey can I please get a clue for #24? ☺️ I’m new here and its my first hunt 😁

Welcome to the site 🧚‍♀️  Sorry but piece 24 is not released until 3pm UK time today.  As soon as the piece is found, clues will be put up in this forum thread. 

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Welcome to the site 🧚‍♀️  Sorry but piece 24 is not released until 3pm UK time today.  As soon as the piece is found, clues will be put up in this forum thread. 

Ohhhh.. 🤦🏽‍♀️ it’s like almost 8pm on the 2nd here. I forgot to take into account the time difference

Posted

Another hunt is nearly over and once again it’s been a source of such delight.  As always I owe my pleasure to a few individuals who dedicate time every day to help so many. So from me (and if you agree just like this message) I want to say a big thank you to @PixieDustand @lil-monster, who have been a ever present guide on our journey. I would also love to thank @Liam52and @Mz_Whiplash who’s contributions have been invaluable. I know so many others have spent time aiding this audience, too many to name individually but we all know who you are and applaud your help. So take a bow and accept my applause and whole hearted gratitude. 😘😘

Posted

Clue # 24 Spin me a yarn, tell me a story and this treasure hunt piece will be yours for the glory 🏆

Posted

Clue#24 if you start one of these keep it topical

Posted

So here it is last one clue#24 got a burning topic why not start one here!

Posted

Awwww thats the last ine found . What will i do at 3pm now .
Thanks to all the clue givers your all stars . 🤩🤩