Servitude - “my gift to you”

Erotes-72

Posted

It’s been a while since I last posted anything however I have a tale to tell if the forum desires. A massive thanks to @MadameMimiNixwho has been a true inspiration and influence on the story. Chapter 2 will follow of there is any appetite.

Chapter one - “Submission”

The night air was stifling. As he entered the hotel the air conditioned lobby engulfed his senses. Immediately he felt goose bumps erupt all over his body. Quite fitting for the night ahead he thought.

Mistress was already checked in and he knew where to find her. The lobby bar was just ahead. He took a moment to compose himself and took a casual glance in a nearby mirror. A little hot and flustered he thought, but I guess that will be my look throughout tonight. Without thinking a smile graced his mouth as his mind explored the eventualities that the night promised.

As he entered the bar his eyes scanned the room. Eager to seek his queen, not quite believing she would be there. Why would she be? who was he to experience such delight? All day he believed she would not turn up, all day he considered his excitement misplaced; mere folly.

Then his gaze met hers, a goddess indeed he thought. Immediately he felt his self confidence depart. For hours he had practiced and rehearsed this moment. In his mind he was confident but not cocky. In control of his emotions and playing with hers. Reality dawned quickly. Control lost for real not just in role play as he thought it would be. He hesitated for a moment and she sore that and internally rejoiced.

Soft calm words brought him round, “hello pet, come join me”. 5 words. That’s all. On their own very insignificant, together never would they ever mean that much, however tonight they shook his world. 

He took his place beside her and delighted in the cold glass of water that awaited his arrival. As they conversed he began to relax, become himself again. Her laughter calmed him, she touched his leg with affection and he felt the nervous energy evaporate, only to be replace by lustful joy. “ To know all of this is mine tonight sweet pet is a delight” in time with her words her hand ran up the inside of his leg from knee to thigh. Resting about a half hands width from his groin. He felt his excitement grow instantly.

“I’m going to our room pet. Join me in ten minutes. Be mindful though 9 minutes I will not be ready and therefore  my expectation not fulfilled and 11 minutes my lust deceived and lost”. She kissed his check, he felt her lips upon his face again and he was gripped with desire. Then she was gone. He watch her gracefully cross the lobby, enter the lift and disappear. A moments delight, lost for now at least, he thought. 

Lost forever? That would not happen. He knew the room number so followed immediately. Timing was his world right now. Ten minutes exactly. He crossed the lobby and called the lift. It was on waiting at the rightful floor, he know his queen was the last to travel in it. His eyes were transfixed to the small screen that dictated the lifts position and nervously watched its progression back down to the lobby, to him.

The doors opened to his relief and he immediately entered and pressed the appropriate button. He could smell her. Her glorious scent still alive in his new little chariot. The vehicle to race him to glory, to elation, to his desire of servitude

He reached the floor with 5 minutes to spare. His Pulse raced, his mind enriched with delightful thoughts. A new screen now was the sole meaning of life. His phone, well the time on it anyway. He watched the minutes count down. Totally believing that these five minutes were the longest in history. That at least drew his thoughts. How did the Duke of Wellington spend the last 5 minutes before Waterloo, Henry v before Agincourt. A moments distraction he was grateful for.

He watched the minutes pass by and stood before the gates of heaven, right on queue. His attendance defined by the second not the Minute. His queen must surly recognise that. He knocked and the door immediately opened. No time to walk across the room. She had been stood there, in expectation.

No words were exchanged just gestures. Act of insignificance for some but one of total compliance for him. This was the act that gave him to her, permission to own him, use him as she desired. With this act he relinquished all control. A simple act but with understanding of its meaning and total acceptance and longing of its consequence. He kissed her outstretched wrist with passion and humility before turning it over and repeating his act on the other side. Again without words she steps aside, an act of welcome, he stepped in and the door closed

Still no words were exchanged. Mistress simply clicked her fingers and he fell to his knees adopting a perfectly practiced position of “child’s pose ”. She extended her leg out to position her foot below his bowed head. Her beautifully ***ted nails did not escape his attention, however he could not dwell on such delights. Instead he simply kissed her toes and foot with gracious delight. Soft and caring his tongue paid servitude to her.

Still no words, just another gesture and he responded immediately and rose a little to adopt the “Nanu” position. Not the traditional one but the pose taught be his mistress. “you may lift you head and gaze upon me pet”. Silence broken, a reward for his acts of submission. The kind words were quickly replaced with a greater reward as she fastened his collar in place. God that felt good, he rejoiced for a moment and embraced both the feeling of the collar itself and the significance of such a reward.

She turned and walked to her chair in the corner, took a sip of her gin and tonic and spoke just one word “strip”

Immediately he removed his foot ware. Trainers and socks no longer important. His top half was just as easy, a simple t-shirt which was off in seconds. She gazed upon his torso, groomed as requested and every bit as handsome as she hoped. She watched as his hands unbuckled his belt, the button and zip followed instantly and his jeans removed without hesitation. Now though he faltered for the first time. A moments hesitation. Was this a sign of reluctance or just confusion? Stood only in the underwear she had dictated him to wear, she realised his reason for his doubt as he softly said “Does mistress want these to stay on a while”?

Let me know if you desire more .....

Posted

Omg that’s absolutely amazing. Please write more. You have an awesome gift for writing 😘

Posted

Your feedback truly inspires me, thank you for your kind words xx

Posted

My mind body and soul desires more! I can visualise the whole plot in 3 d , wonderful 🥵❤️🧨

Posted

As always your comments are truly inspirational @TAROTT. With comments like these chapter 2 should arrive soon. Thank you

Posted

Oh wow!!!!! @Steve78 please may we have more!!!!!????? Your writing is always beautifully written. I cannot wait to read more!!!! I'm gagging to know lol!!!!! ♥️💜

Posted

As always you are truly generous with your comments @lil-monster. It’s always a true joy to receive your feedback and truly motivating to know that such a talented writer like yourself enjoyed my little tale. I shall not make you wait to long for the next chapter xx 

Thank you xx

Posted

I am very proud to read this Koa! Your dedication to this scene is truly wonderful xx

Posted

@Steve78 the detail that your choice of vocabulary drew was excellent. A beautifully crafted piece.

Posted

Your words ***t a beautiful story unfolding and I do desire to read more

Posted

Such generous comments @GoodGirl1003your words compel me to post more. The story will continue. 

May I add, it was so uplifting to wake to your lovely words. Thank you xxxxx