Is this submissive?

Sern

Posted

I think about having my neck wrapped up in scarves (certain kinds) and long hair.  Sometimes I find myself craving the feeling of someone doing this for me.  Is it considered submissive?  It’s a mix between feeling certain kinds of fabric and/or the act of someone physically wrapping them around my neck.  

Posted

Yes. And you have a thing for breath play.

Posted

I m not quite sure if it is submissive. I think it’s definitely a kink or fetish that you like feeling of certain fabric. A touch of certain kind around neck. It maybe innate desire for breath play, sensation or innate desire of wearing a collar. It can mean lots of things to explore and discover.

Posted

it *could* be submissive - or it could be you have a fetish for fabrics and sensations - which is also cool 

Posted

It’s more a  kink, fantasy or sexual fetish.

Being submissive is a mind set, state of mind , a longing desire to be owned or serving a Dominant person. 

Posted

The op doesn’t mention any breath play. Some subs enjoy the throat grabbing but are not necessarily into breath play. It’s more like a control or pin down effect. 

Posted

Its more of a kink. 

As Fab said, submissive is a state of mind. 

But your kinks dont define whether you are a Dominant or submissive etc. 

Explore more about yourself before putting yourself in a labeled box 😘 

Posted
19 hours ago, Vit25 said:

Yes. And you have a thing for breath play.

Not necessarily, they said they like the feel and someone else wrapping them up, they never mentioned asphyxiphillia temptations 🤔 

Posted

I’d say it’s a fetish, it about the experience of the fabric, scarf fetish?