Servitude - “My gift to you” chapter 2

Erotes-72

Posted

I’ve now written several chapters to my story so thought now was the time to share the second chapter. If you desire to read more I shall love to tell.

Chapter 2 “Heavenly Gates”

She gazed upon him while she sipped her drink. For him it appeared that her eyes sought to see into his very soul. Then the answer. Non verbal, no words were needed at this point. A simple double click of her fingers. He immediately knew the answer and compliantly dropped. On hands and knees he awaited her. His head now lowered he lost sight of her movement but other senses ***ted the picture instead. She rose from her chair and slowly approached. He felt her hand gently caress his ass. He knew instantly that it was not his ass she craved but the feel of his silky under ware that guided her touch. That was of little concern though, the fact that she stroked him was reward enough, whatever her reason. He took a long slow breath allowing all his senses to enjoy the very moment.

Mistress clipped her leash into his collar and gave it a firm tug. It was indeed secure. She felt the elation of control and every inch of the joy she perceived when she purchased these fine gifts. A simple pat on the head conveyed her joy to him.

She spoke for the first time since he had entered the room. One simple spoken word was offered. A controlled and direct command. For him a total joy to hear her voice and it told him everything he needed to know. “Present”

Like a prized gladiator he rose instantly. He stood legs together with fingers interlocked behind his head. Her command like a Sargent major his reaction of a enlisted trooper. His eyes did not move, transfixed on an imaginary spot on the floor. 

“Hmmmmm that’s good pet, I’m impressed, you learn well  my sweet” as he heard her words he also felt her fingers. This time down his front. Starting on his Adam’s apple she traced a line across his chest, over his stomach until it came to rest on his cock. “Such compliance will bring reward”, instantly she removed her hand and without hesitation or warning she landed her first blow. Her new prized cane used for the first time landed just where the bottom of his buttocks met his thigh, just below the knicker line so leather met flesh not silk. She used a little more *** than intended, she knew she would as this was a moment she cherished. Her other hand pulled on his leash. “A little reminder of what awaits should your actions disappoint” 

Once again she placed one hand on his bottom feeling his silky underwear whist she pulled down on his leash to bend him a little. His arse now presented she stroked his silky cheeks.

With a double click of her fingers she gave her next command but his response was far to slow.. far to late...

When he finally completed the desired command and reach the lower position on all fours it was far to late. Mistress let go of the leash and returned to her chair. “You disappoint me, I seek your obedience and that’s what you give”?

A moments silence followed as the appropriate punishment was sought.

“Crawl to me now my chattel” with the words said she stretched her foot out to be worshiped again. As he kissed and worshiped her, she once again took hold of his leash. With a sharp tug she commanded “over my knee and be quick about it”. Instantly he rose and assumed the desired position, bent over her knee, feet and head on the floor each side of her legs, arse In the air. She pulled his undies  down to expose his flesh and without hesitation landed a full blown spank. Instantly a red hand print glowed on his cheek. “You displease me Pet, your reaction was far to slow and now I must reprimand you so”. Repeatedly she landed strike after strike on his naked ass until it glowed bright red. She felt his hard cock throb on her leg as each strike landed which only encourage her more. With each strike and each throb she became more excited herself until she was quite aroused.

She stopped, double click and he instantly collapsed on all fours before her again. With a single tug on his leash she simply said “now pleasure me with you tongue my sweet”. With the spoken word she also pulled her knickers to one side exposing her heavenly gates.

Without a single word he crawled forward and began to feast for her pleasure

Posted

Thank you Steve for another slice of adrenaline filled fetish starter . Hmmm tastes real good but the feast is waiting? May I ask if Mistress was wearing silk knickers too ? 🙏❤️😈💥🧨💥🧨🥵

Posted
6 hours ago, TAROTT said:

Thank you Steve for another slice of adrenaline filled fetish starter . Hmmm tastes real good but the feast is waiting? May I ask if Mistress was wearing silk knickers too ? 🙏❤️😈💥🧨💥🧨🥵

Mistress prefers to wear satin and lace as opposed to silk knickers. Matching bra or chemise and garter belt too. Sometimes as an extra special treat she might even wear something crotchless; if her toy is good that is! 🖤🖤

Posted

MadameMimiNix . Thank you for your preference Mistress. Satin and lace and possibly crotchless Steve if you don’t mind. Ooops I think I may end up stuck between a rock and a hard place lol 😂 love and peace to you both 😇

Posted
15 hours ago, TAROTT said:

TARROTT, many thanks for your kind words. Your always one of the first to read my posts and comment so for that I’m truly grateful. I so hope my tale brings you joy. You are quite right the feast is still to come 😁😁😁

Posted

You are welcome Steve, yes please keep writing 🙏❤️

Posted

The second chapter is amazing. I loved reading it. I look forward to the third chapter ☺️ 

Posted

Thank you @Unicorn_30 chapter 3 will be posted soon. Your kind words bring great joy and pleasure xx

Posted

This is beautiful and so well written! 

Posted
2 minutes ago, nymphetaminx said:

This is beautiful and so well written! 

@nymphetaminxyour words are a delight to read and so kind. I’m so glad you enjoyed my tale. Chapter 3 has been written and will be posted soon.

However all would be futile without the gracious comments from people like you. Your simple message has made my day xx thank you