Tattoos

Ch****

Posted

As any 1 had or having a kink related tattoo?  I realy want 1 but not sure to get.

As any subs got 1 as a brand for there dom?

As an dom an sub got matching kink tattoos?

Posted

Yes I have a few fetish tattoos amongst my scars. My advice is think carefully about the image and the position and dimensions . When I was a ***ager I had a few nasty cheap stupid tatts that I regretted later in life and had them covered over with images that better represented me. There are some really good artists and sadly some awful ones so definitely do your research and be prepared to travel for the best ones . After care of your ink is equally important and never never scratch the healing scabs . Hope this helps and enjoy 🙏❤️

Posted
6 hours ago, TAROTT said:

Yes I have a few fetish tattoos amongst my scars. My advice is think carefully about the image and the position and dimensions . When I was a ***ager I had a few nasty cheap stupid tatts that I regretted later in life and had them covered over with images that better represented me. There are some really good artists and sadly some awful ones so definitely do your research and be prepared to travel for the best ones . After care of your ink is equally important and never never scratch the healing scabs . Hope this helps and enjoy 🙏❤️

Ty for the reply. Iv got 15 tattoes already. There very addictive. I had my 1st 1 8 days before I was 30. Had my 2nd on my 30th. I want more

Posted

I have three kink related tattoos and one scarification mark.

The Goddess tattoo on my right ankle.

(Chose my broken leg as a symbol of repairing myself physically, mentally and physically with the power of the feminine divine within all of us)

Air symbol on the nape of my neck.

(My element and in recognition of the polycule)

Paw print and Feoh rune on the small of my back.

(FenSWitches mark. Fen has the same above his (broken) heart next to my air symbol on his shoulder)

Also have a small Feoh rune on my right buttock done by scarification.

Plan more 😊

Posted

Get matching face tatts

Posted

@Charms yes ,i now have 6 kink related tatts.....and more planned,as well as 2 more lip piercings( to be used with tongue piercing n tongue vibrator stud for oral sensual play.)

Have FenSWitches mark on left shoulder/ breast......and 4 elements symbols of policule....air n water on shoulders......my earth symbol on back of head....n Fire on my pubis 😉......i have knife play scarification on arm, masochistic masterbation during psychosis! ( not recommended!!!🤔).... and spiritual conciousness symbolism on my shaved right 'moob'....honouring tantric exploration with @Bounty.....blessed be🙏🐺🐤🙏

cleverwerewolf
Posted

When I find the right woman who is prepared to commit to wearing my collar for life I want to get her a QR code tattoo. I will be able to control the URL it resolves to whenever somebody scans it, so that could be a lot of fun in and of itself...

Posted

I have a whip in shape of a heart between my shoulder blades, and am getting bound hands on my back holding a padlock xx

Posted
1 hour ago, Subsluta said:

I have a whip in shape of a heart between my shoulder blades, and am getting bound hands on my back holding a padlock xx

Can u pm a pic pls

Posted

I need a cover up tattoo for my left arm so looking into it atm

Posted

I’m getting a nurse tattoo that was designed by a fellow kinkster. She is a nurse with a ring gag (worn as a necklace) not super kinky just a touch. I also plan to get a tattoo of a shibari design of some sort.

• 8 months later...
Posted

I have, and love tattoos I'm in the process of having a full body tattoo, when it's finished it will be my life story, my views on life ect. I have no kink related ones, but the most important thing is to understand why you want a tattoo, the meaning behind your chosen style. Research different tattooist's and tattoo styles. Know the aftercare that's needed during the heeling process. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

So I enjoy the ride of the tattoo and pushing my *** limits as in stamina. 

I have a blackout session booked soon and I'm so excited 

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

Recently, in a different site's chastity forum, I discovered a loophole in my “no sissies / not too much crossdressing” rule: “feminine” (like, seriously big quotes here) tattoos on masculine appearing people don’t bother me at all as long as they’re good quality art.

Floral heart? Great. Curly designs in a thick padlock image? Lovely. I was cooing over specific designs and placement, not whether someone who appeared masculine should have something like that.

*blink*

I already liked tattoos, but I learned something new about myself last week.

• 3 months later...
Posted

I'd love to have "Sissy Slut" tattooed between my ass and balls.

Any Tattoo artists willing to help please message me xx

Posted

Ive a rope heart with a whipped bottom on my thigh. The rope for shibari, the marks for maso and the mantra girls that tease go over the knees for my bratty side. My strength tattoo is a reminder that it takes great strength to give yourself completely to someone