Needs hard use
Feminist
Slap me again
Thoughtful answers
Bruises
Awake anxious
Whore

Posted

Hello, your words caught my eye. Not hitting on you, we are thousands of miles apart, but wondering if you might want to share some thoughts. Reason being that after being widowed for three years, and a lifetime of vanilla sexual activity, I am finding myself drawn into the bdsm world , and I can’t seem to figure out my place. Some days I feel like a sub, and others like a Dom. I suppose that some people would just write it off as liking to switch, but to me, it feels more like confusion. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Posted
2 hours ago, Hal727 said:

Hello, your words caught my eye. Not hitting on you, we are thousands of miles apart, but wondering if you might want to share some thoughts. Reason being that after being widowed for three years, and a lifetime of vanilla sexual activity, I am finding myself drawn into the bdsm world , and I can’t seem to figure out my place. Some days I feel like a sub, and others like a Dom. I suppose that some people would just write it off as liking to switch, but to me, it feels more like confusion. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any thoughts will be appreciated.

People don’t usually tail tag on other people post. 
so it’s  best if you open your own thread as it could be confusing to who we answer! 
Kate post must stay her own and not whoever fancy post their issues or problem here. 

kindky... 🐺

Posted
Yesterday at 12:18 PM, FabSeverus said:

2,4,6,8... 😈

1,3,5,7 also important!

Posted
1 minute ago, Curvykate said:

1,3,5,7 also important!

Ok I give you 5... 😈😅

Posted
21 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

Ok I give you 5... 😈😅