Roleplay flirting with strangers

Posted

We like to go public place or beach and watch strangers look at my sweet pet gf. She likes the moment when other men gaze or check her out. Anyone understand this feeling we have?

Posted

Half of it, haven't had anyone that likes to accept admiration from being looked at.

Posted

My feelings, if it was me:
I think she'd like me being possessive and seeing how desired she is by others - makes her feel desired, sexy, wanted.
I'd like seeing her being desired. Makes me aware of how sexy my girl is, shows me that she still comes back to me too, and i get to also feel i have something others want but can't have.

DirtyHardRocker
Posted
6 hours ago, Stagandvixen8294 said:

We like to go public place or beach and watch strangers look at my sweet pet gf. She likes the moment when other men gaze or check her out. Anyone understand this feeling we have?

100% 

Posted
13 hours ago, Aeonova said:

My feelings, if it was me:
I think she'd like me being possessive and seeing how desired she is by others - makes her feel desired, sexy, wanted.
I'd like seeing her being desired. Makes me aware of how sexy my girl is, shows me that she still comes back to me too, and i get to also feel i have something others want but can't have.

Bingo 👍🤘

Miss_Sarina
Posted

Have you thought that maybe she may enjoy cuckhold play?