🖤 📚 Ms. Mara Leara 📚🖤 (Teacher / Student Roleplay)

Po****

Posted

Warning: The following content contains themes of D/s and Teacher / Student Roleplay intended for entertainment purposes only.

Please remember:

• Consent is sexy.
  • Communication is sexy.
  • Check-in with your partner regularly.
  • Make them feel safe.

Enjoy!

--

Ms. Mara Leara! It's come to my attention that we need to address your recent conduct in my classroom.

Now, Ms. Leara, over the last few weeks your participation in my lessons has been shameful. You know we have a dress code, don't you? Because your choice of attire, which includes some eyebrow-raising selections, has caught many an eye, mine included.

The hem of your skirt is decidedly shorter than the other girls.

Your halter top boasts a silhouette more akin to a corset than the typical design expected of a halter top.

Your heavy makeup and vivid lipstick choices pushes the boundaries of what's acceptable.

And let's not forget the disruptive and inappropriate actions, teasing your fellow classmates and constantly vying with them for my attention.

As a consequence of these misdemeanors, don't you find yourself curious about how you could be better educated on how to behave in the manner I demand?

Lil Leara: (nodding nervously)

Good, now bring your chair and place it facing this corner. LIFT the chair Ms. Leara! Do not drag it. Now sit yourself down and ensure your nose maintains contact with that corner until I say otherwise, do I make myself clear?

Lil Leara: (nods meekly)

We're not here for a mere scolding; this is an opportunity for your reflection. This not just a form of punishment, but a pause for self-examination.

Lil Leara: (feeling the weight of all eyes on her. feeling the weight of the corner)

Consider the deserved consequences of your lascivious disruptions and indecent actions. My classroom thrives on decorum and respect, and I will have your respect one way or another Mara.

Lil Leara: (reflecting on recent behaviors with embarrassment)

You will stay behind after class Ms. Leara and I will personally instill into you the understanding of discipline.

Lil Leara: (feeling hot, wet and squirming in her chair)

--

I'm keeping this one short, as it's a new theme I'm exploring but have a growing intrigue for. If people like it, I'll do more.

A gold shiny star if you can guess why I named the student character Mara Leara?

Bluestony69
Posted
Superb start, more please.