HellDweller

HellDweller
Posted

Hello Kinkster,

all advises are welcome!

unleash the knowledge!!

xxx

Posted

Personally It isnt a case of 'winning' a submissives devotion but of earning it first and foremost, if you want devotion from someone anyone even....show them you actually are interested in them as a whole, not just as a thing or a trophy to say you have one and just take it steadily, not everyone is everyones cuo of tea so it might always be right but if you take the steps and your time then you should hopefully have many pleasant moments and memories with your sub.

Posted

yep, it's not a prize you get by spinning a wheel and hitting jackpot

it's something that's earned over a long period of time.   Give them a reason to be devoted to you.  Become a role model or someone they can admire. 

Posted
5 hours ago, Mr-Protective said:

Personally It isnt a case of 'winning' a submissives devotion but of earning it first and foremost, if you want devotion from someone anyone even....show them you actually are interested in them as a whole, not just as a thing or a trophy to say you have one and just take it steadily, not everyone is everyones cuo of tea so it might always be right but if you take the steps and your time then you should hopefully have many pleasant moments and memories with your sub.

I completely agree with this. I am a switch, and I was enjoying domme behavior. I casually started talking to my a guy and just trying to learn more, but what happened was that he sparked my Submissive side and I did a 360 and became a sub for the first time. I think its about connection and communication  myself. 

Posted
5 hours ago, Mr-Protective said:

100% agree 😊 x