New to the BDSM community and I want some advice.

Alexrobotosocc

Alexrobotosocc
Posted

So hey! I'm really new to this community and it's something I've thought over if I'm REALLY into it. And I've decided I want to pursue and meet people like minded. But my biggest issue is finding people to meet, so I'm wondering if there is some way of finding events, organizations, or groups of people that I can join? I live around south Indiana and I can't seem to find anything. I'm also willing to meet people over online but I'm not sure how well that works out. Any advice on this subject would be amazing.

Posted

The best way to find local events that i know of is a site called Fetlife, which is a kinky social media site rather than a dating site like here.

However it will allow you events and munches local to you as well as forums on just about every kink under the sun, although some taboo kinks are not spoken of.

Posted

If you google "find a munch" they pull resources from a number of sites.

So. I've done a few searches - and if you're in Evansville you're in luck.  There's a meet and greet restarting on June 12th at the Darmstadt Inn at 6.30pm - and an outdoor munch on June 19th in a shelter across from the Mesker Ampitheatre - that starts at 6pm