New to the scene

Newtodom1969

Newtodom1969
Posted

My wife has been distant from me lately and a couple of weeks ago she confessed that her tastes sexually have changed and she had been talking to men online . She says that she doesn't want to end our and would never meet up with others for sex but is unsure if I can be the partner she needs in the bedroom anymore. The sex life she craves, being dominated and experiencing *** / *** is not something we have explored before. How do I make the first steps in becoming the dominant master she craves. Inflicting *** on someone I love is not something I find easy to do. We have been together over twenty years and still love each other deeply and  neither of us wants  this to end our . 

She says she wants to meet up with other like minded people, ( on her own ), in video  forums to talk about her needs . I feel this is something we should do together and learn how to begin this new chapter in our lives and hopefully become stronger. I truly believe that the sex life she craves should be attained in a caring and loving relationship. Should I let her attend these video meetings alone or should I insist on being involved. My worry is that if she starts this journey without me  then we will move further apart. 

Posted

Don't get hung up on the concept of inflicting *** on a loved one. As you will find out by reading topics on this site, there are various ways of using impact play and it's not about hitting them as hard as you can and leaving marks. The pleassure a sub feels from it, when done right, is incredibly enjoyable for the submissive as well as the dominant. You are both clearly commited to each other and want to explore this lifestyle together, but you both need the freedom to explore it and learn about it on your own as well. I wouldn't get too concerned about her having video chats with other members without you. Just make sure she chats with you about what she's discovered and what types of play she wants to try. Then you can make sure to incorporate them into your play and be the dominant she needs. Do your research, learn whats out there and learn what turns you both on and you will love being a dominant. 

Newtodom1969
Posted

Thanks for the advice Corry444.  After a long talk with my wife , she  allayed my ***s for the reasons that she was wanting to attend these zoom meetings, i.e. as a means of research into what her needs are and not as I was ***ing that she was seeking a new partner to start her journey with. We have decided to take things slowly, discover what each of us needs and work out out how we proceed together.