Dungeon Rummage Sale: A (Single) Tale featuring pomonagirl and DarkWillow

pomonagirl

Posted

So DarkWillow & i were at the Dungeon Liquidation Rummage Sale* yesterday.

We got there early just in case there was a line up but the gates were already open!!

First things first we went and pillaged the impact toys & bondage gear. 

DarkWillow scored some nice leather collars and cuffs, and a cool selection of impact toys. She got some great things especially since she is just starting out dipping her toes in BDSM. She got a riding crop, a cane, and two small floggers (one leather/suede, and the other stingy silicon). 

i gotta admit, i absolutely adored the way her eyes lit up when i picked up the silicon one and said, "Oh...this will REALLY hurt." 

She is a born Sadist!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for myself---i managed to find a nice looking riding crop (the tongue needs to be replaced but my leather guy should be able to do that for me)...a unique braided rope (or maybe it's paracord?) single tail, a cane, and a couple small handmade floggers. 

OH YEAH and some type of whip/crop thing that is taller than me**!!

Our friend SexyPanda couldn't make it (darn day jobs!!) but i told her i'd keep an eye out just in case i saw something she might like. And when i picked up the red suede mini-flogger DarkWillow & i both knew that it was TOTALLY her style!! 

Once we were done with that section, we had fun looking at the other odds and ends that were available. DarkWillow scored a really nice long mirror and i got a few trinkets/souvenirs from my favorite dungeon...a skull candle holder and two blue glass vases. When i see them on my shelf every day it will be a nice reminder of my "home dungeon". 

------------------------------------------------------------

Of course there were more and more people trickling in as we were wrapping up our rummaging and i saw a few other members that i know. It was nice to chat with them and see them. 

One friend, let's call him ML. He is a Dominant/Top/Switch with a good reputation in the dungeon community. We even had plans to do a spanking scene at the dungeon (but then COVID hit and our plans were delayed). 

ML and i had kept in touch during all the quarantine stuff and had done some light/brief scenes a few weeks ago at a couple dungeons (hooray for play parties starting to re-open!!). He even hooked up DarkWillow with her first play scene ("How could I not help out two damsels in distress?" He said.) 

So ML is there at the rummage sale & i go over and say hi. He scored a few really nice framed pieces of erotic art that will go perfectly in his home dungeon. As we were wrapping up he asks if DarkWillow & i would like to go to his house and smoke.

It was a nice offer but i knew that he lived in the opposite direction (DarkWillow and i live about 40 miles east of this dungeon, and i knew that ML lived to the west). We were still early enough so that if we left for home right then we would miss the start of Los Angeles rush hour traffic. 

"What city do you live in, again?" i asked him. 

"It's about 25 minutes away", he said. 

Hmmm, evasive answer much? A Red Flag seemed appear out of the corner of my eye.

"OK, but what city is it?" i asked again. 

He sort of begrudgingly told me the name of the city. i looked at DarkWillow. She also is keenly aware of traffic and rush hour patterns and figured the same as i did. Besides, we had our own stuff to smoke, and ML is a cool person but neither of us was super thrilled about the idea of going to his home. 

So we told him thank you for the invitation but it would just be too much of a headache with the rush hour traffic. He understood, and left shortly after. 

------------------------------------------------------

Our time limit was almost up (we were parked in a one hour zone) and so it was time for us to make one final walk through and load up our purchases. 

As we were walking back to the car we talked about ML and his invitation. 

"He messed up there..." i said, mischievously. "If he had invited us to a nearby cafe for lunch or a drink we probably would have said yes!!" 

"Girl, yes." DarkWillow nodded sagely. "An invitation to eat or drink is much more appetizing than an invitation to smoke at his house." 

"He probably just would have smoked with us, then showed us his dungeon, then ask about playing..." i said. 

DarkWillow agreed. It was a little disappointing, you'd think that ML would know better. But age does not always equal wisdom.

---------------------------------------------------------------

So, The Two-Part Moral of the Story of the Dungeon Liquidation Rummage Sale is: 

1. When well loved Dungeons close it is sad but Liquidation Sales are awesome.

2. Don't be THAT GUY!! Unless you are close friends or play partners/lovers, a girl will be much more likely to accept an invitation to eat rather than going back to your place!! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*"That moment when you said BDSM Yard Sale but made it sound fancy!" 

**i looked it up, it is made by Wonder Whip and is a horse/dressage training whip!