Dynamic ramblings

Wo****

Posted

I moved in with my m8, @Boldbald back in October last year. We met On here, through our writing.

He appeared, at first glance, to be everything that I'd normally run away from. Big, bald, tattooed, pierced.... yet something, his spirit drew me in.

We chatted for months, met, and our future unfolded.

Words cannot Express the depth of feeling I have for this battered, broken shell of my wounded Wolfe Lorde.

He unleashed the goddess within me, I gave him life.

We're not a couple. We are two independent, free, feral sapio spirits that have found a spiritual connection that transpires into a physical connection.

We are both polyamorous yet there is an almost mono vibe to our dynamic. We have both played with others together, not sure we/I have any desire to play alone.

I love you Fen. My glorious, broken, brave, whinging, dirty old pervert. My Lorde Wolfe, my lesbian lover, my sensual lover, my creepy bogeyman...

I have evolved, i am evolving....

A feral, free, fickle priestess of perVersion.

You inspire me, guide me, challenge me, protect me, adore me and worship me. You really do honour me and I am blessed to have you, to have this bond with you.

🐥🐺m8🙏

Posted

Congrats on finding each other. May you have much awesome together.

Posted
5 hours ago, Bounty said:

I moved in with my m8, @Boldbald back in October last year. We met On here, through our writing.

He appeared, at first glance, to be everything that I'd normally run away from. Big, bald, tattooed, pierced.... yet something, his spirit drew me in.

We chatted for months, met, and our future unfolded.

Words cannot Express the depth of feeling I have for this battered, broken shell of my wounded Wolfe Lorde.

He unleashed the goddess within me, I gave him life.

We're not a couple. We are two independent, free, feral sapio spirits that have found a spiritual connection that transpires into a physical connection.

We are both polyamorous yet there is an almost mono vibe to our dynamic. We have both played with others together, not sure we/I have any desire to play alone.

I love you Fen. My glorious, broken, brave, whinging, dirty old pervert. My Lorde Wolfe, my lesbian lover, my sensual lover, my creepy bogeyman...

I have evolved, i am evolving....

A feral, free, fickle priestess of perVersion.

You inspire me, guide me, challenge me, protect me, adore me and worship me. You really do honour me and I am blessed to have you, to have this bond with you.

🐥🐺m8🙏

Ah Bounty,cherished,adored,worshipped n loved.....to death & beyond.........wanton wenche ,wolfe-whispering,womanly wiles n wisdom.....we is Tribe....innit!🙏🐺🐤.......

Soppy mare,where's me bleedin' coffee? .......must post ad for reliable serving staff! The fickle are always so engrossed in expressing selves,lmao!😉👿😂😂😂

Bounty:.......X n M........you know it M8🙌🐺🙌

Enigma XXXIII AWAITS FENS.........

Posted

@Bounty n @Boldbald...............

FenS only exist because of your liberties to be true to yourselves,each other, n Our BigtribeVibe.......

Blessed be,for each precious moment we share n all we share them with🙏🙏🙏

Posted

a *** to be reckoned with <3

Posted
3 minutes ago, Bigminit said:

a *** to be reckoned with <3

More like a farce to be reckoned with?,lmao....😂🤣🙏

BigtribeVibe @Bigminit👌🙏😎

Posted
1 hour ago, FenSWitches said:

More like a farce to be reckoned with?,lmao....😂🤣🙏

BigtribeVibe @Bigminit👌🙏😎

OMG :joy:

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

This was so beautiful to read :)

Posted

You are a beautiful couple but mad right enough but gorgeous all the same. Having had the pkeasure of meetung he big giant and his little elf i am privilaged to call you bith my frienda xx jeep the kink alive and the hunting for prey xx love uas both xx

Posted

Those are such beautiful sentiments. For two people to find each other with such depth with other is something to treasure and be celebrated congratulations. 💜💜

Posted

Oh my god... you two softies at it again! 🤣 This space is supposed to be for nasty spanky people. 😜🙄 xxx

Posted

Hahaha...@KinkySirXxX.....

Still not got my coffee....being roughtie,toughtie taskmaster........You need a good spank? 

6 minutes ago, KinkySirXxX said:

Oh my god... you two softies at it again! 🤣 This space is supposed to be for nasty spanky people. 😜🙄 xxx

Posted
21 minutes ago, Boldbald said:

Hahaha...@KinkySirXxX.....

Still not got my coffee....being roughtie,toughtie taskmaster........You need a good spank? 

Not sure I'd take what you're dishing MrB. 😉😎

Posted

It’s always been a pleasure reading and seeing your posts and pictures . Both of you have impact, imagination, insight and understanding. Be soft and just let it flow just like your tribal 🪘 Love you both 🙏❤️💋

Posted
32 minutes ago, KinkySirXxX said:

Thanks a bunch for that....

"Soft?" He says.... cue red hand print from a slap to my ass....

Posted
5 minutes ago, KinkySirXxX said:

Not sure I'd take what you're dishing MrB. 😉😎

No.... I had to! 😈😆

Posted
2 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Thanks a bunch for that....

"Soft?" He says.... cue red hand print from a slap to my ass....

The squishy bits always feel best to the hand.😋

Posted

Good to see you both more. You're missed and very loved here.

Posted
51 minutes ago, Subsluta said:

You are a beautiful couple but mad right enough but gorgeous all the same. Having had the pkeasure of meetung he big giant and his little elf i am privilaged to call you bith my frienda xx jeep the kink alive and the hunting for prey xx love uas both xx

Love you more hen 🥰

We iz tribe 🙏

5 minutes ago, TAROTT said:

It’s always been a pleasure reading and seeing your posts and pictures . Both of you have impact, imagination, insight and understanding. Be soft and just let it flow just like your tribal 🪘 Love you both 🙏❤️💋

You are a treasured friend and a truly beautiful soul. Blessed be 🙏

Posted
Just now, KinkySirXxX said:

@KinkySirXxX, bit soppy dear chap, going soft?....

Big tribeVibe🙏🐺🙏

😉🤣😂

Posted
2 minutes ago, KinkySirXxX said:

🥰🥰 Thank you...

Now shhh or you'll have someone crying...

Posted

Not another word from me. Could damage my credibility irreversibly if I say any more.

Posted

So before i get inundated by people wanting adoration,worship,*** n impact...........and oral freedoms to climb walls...........let me ramble?

It takes an ocean of trust and a dark ,***ful facing of ones' own failings to begin to allow another soul that close to who you truly are!.......

I am blessed to have the honour and humble privilledge of being Bounty's friend, radical honesty,full disclosure a start point. Non judgemental,unconditional  support our first faltering steps into Fens......Kink has become our' lingua franca' impact,sensual,bondage, mere accents.....

We owe alot to our wonderful sharing kink chums, for their support,wisdom,guidance,n damn good fun🙏

Embrace who n how you are...an none it harm ! .....unless they beg very,very nicely!😉........n in the name of denial sadism....just say NO!👿😂🤣😂