mummy dommes

slavewife

Posted

bit daft one but can you be a mummy domme, ive taken a baby under ma wing yes im a sub but love the wee bugger a lot, but we got chstting and we wondered if there are baby dommes out there or ist a domme ithat just that plays and do you ask to be called mummy. this ia new to me hence asking , 

Posted

Yes, Mummy Domme is a thing, though as mentioned don't think that labels need to define your relationships.

Posted

absolutely - they're fairly common

though, pre-warning, you might just get an inbox full of boys going "will you be my mummy" a bit like that Dr Who episode 

Posted

Who’s to say what you can and cannot be??? That’s up to you and what makes they dynamic work

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

absolutely - they're fairly common

though, pre-warning, you might just get an inbox full of boys going "will you be my mummy" a bit like that Dr Who episode 

Or girls….

J/S equal opportunist and all :-D

Posted

I have a Daddy Dom so wouldn't a mummy Domme be the opposite of that so they are a think to my knowledge & if your more a sub I would say maybe a switch instead if you want to be a Mummy Domme but good luck in your adventure 😉

Posted

Yes there are Mommy Dommes, there are a lot of different types and styles of Domination, just as there are many types and styles of submissive. Mommy Dommes are considered to be Caregiver/Dominant and  are seen as Mother figures by the little/submissive they oversee. For many they are simply addressed as Mommy by the little.

Posted

Congratulations, well done, be exactly who you want to be with that person, obviously you want to keep them safe, well as safe as possible in your protection, go for it taking a baby under your wings x

Posted

Well as there are Daddy Dom’s out there it makes sense that a female providing a similar role would at that point a mummy Domme but the knock on from that means you are a switchnot a sub. The real question you need to ask yourself is does the wee bugger only interact with you or do you both serve your Dom because if that were the case you would be ***s and the fact she answers to you as well would make you more the Alpha female in the relationship.

Posted

You can most certainly be a Mommy Domme Subs.

One down side to the DD/lg becoming the catch phrase of the Care Giver / little community is that it is not gender neutral.

Any gender can be the Care Giver and any gender the little, baby boy/ girl , or tween, I am sure I have missed out some gender neutral terms for these as well. So forgive my ignorance.

We have some excellent Mommies on the site. :relieved:

• 2 weeks later...
PetPussyEater
Posted

i need a woman to keep me in her doungeon. i can get the food for free i just need the doungeon

• 1 year later...