Hospital Tits and "Borrowed" Boxers - Short Story

BabyMilkKitten

BabyMilkKitten
Posted

One day at the hospital, I had forgotten to do my laundry, so I was only wearing some dirty clothes. Well, all my bras and undies were already in the laundry room, so I was just wearing pants and a tank top.

As I was waking up, I realised that everyone could see my tits and probably my ass too. 

I ran to the boys restroom, and locked myself in one of the stalls.

I didn't want everyone to see me, so I snuck to the school/office room, and just put two pieces of tape on my tits to cover, and snuck into one of the boy's room to "borrow" a pair of boxer briefs from one of my good friends there.

As I exited the room, the roommate of the boy I just borrowed the undies from walked in, saying he was looking for me as it was time for breakfast. 

He starred at me as I was fiddling with the tape and the undies. He smirked and told me to hurry up.

The rest of the day I felt pretty good and the roommate kept giving me knowing looks and winking from time to time. 

I loved having a secret (almost) no one else knew about! Makes me want to try this in public at a mall: just tape/bandaids and someone else's undies.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My husband has a need to have other women with big tits watch him stroke his cock and I love seeing her big tits make him so hard. He then tells her to give instructions. How to stroke when to cum, and at the very end before he came he tells me to watch him cum on this stranger and make a video. Then I accidentally send to my friends and coworkers. Well he has wanted many of us to watch him cum, and he asked if I’d let my mom watch. She’s very open and he asked her if she could watch just to turn him on, she did and talked dirty. Then said to him me and Lisa are gonna watch together. My god his dick got so thick we each took turns edging and telling him how to stroke it for the other. I never knew she loved watching cocks cum, but she came clean today and now everyday he gets so horny and starts stroking right in front of her, she told me to pull my big tits out and take a pic of my cock on her tits. Never thought I’d love watching my husband get his dick so hard looking at my mom watching and him knowing he had his dick out stroking while I was watching and I let my mom tak all kinds of pics to show. He sent me a video that made me cream and ask to see it again, she put his cock on my tits while I was sleeping and told him to stroke it knowing he’s coming for my mom and I didn’t know. Good lord she has opened up a lot. Recently I let the nurses see my tits on purpose and asked if they wanted to watch him stroke knowing a nurse loves big tits and watching other women’s husbands stroke their cocks for their eyes only. Does anyone else think crazy sexy shit, I mean he loves showing his cock off and I love seeing people take it in, when he talks bad to me and tells them he wants to stroke and cum while this bitch wAtches me tell her to make it explode and take pictures of his dick out. He likes when on the rare occasion he asks if he can show them his dick and he tells them I want them to see it and make my husband cum and the are wet with a huge dick and a milf with her tits out and her mans dick coming for someone else. He wants to beat his dick while the babysitter sees and I tell her I wanna watch her ride his cock and tell me how your gonna make it cum and she said she wanted us to both cum and she took a pictures and sends them back saying her and a friend stared at my cock and she remembers how u watched and wanted my sick to b hers. Now I’ve given permission for her to ask to play with his cock and I tell her yes I couldn’t wait to see his cock on the babysitter and she loves my wife watching her cum and tell my friends that he loves that the most. He tells my friends that his dick got so hard one day when he told them that you jerk off for her and she loves watching you cum and that u said I have to let her and watch and tell my friends I’d love to see them grab my cock and make it cum in front of me. It has gotten to the point the love watching us and the big dick pics I send my closest friends asking if they wanted to watch and I instead couldn’t resist the urge of him showing my mom his cock and wanted to just see his cock in her mouth and that he wanted me to watch and know he was gonna cum soon for my mom and I love when she asks so politely for his big cock and tells me what to say. jus knowing he masturbates and cums so hard when a stranger is watching makes her so wet and juicy my mom sets up encounter with people who wanna watch him and she wants me to let them each stroke until he has me finish him while my mom watches me enjoy such a beautiful cock and that it makes him cum so much and hard that I love when he knows my moms eyes are on his cock with her daughter watching. We make it work. We both love watching taping and showing others and som either things we have yet to accomplish