Jump to content

PRAISE KINK people, what actually works for you?


Recommended Posts

"Your taking me so well" Is absolutely perfect. Its praise and its Hella hotđŸ„”

Most people are afraid to admit what makes them happy. Once you realize life is short, everything makes more sense đŸ« 

I personally like to be ordered around and when I'm on my knees performing for my man like to be called degrading names and told to take in more

21 hours ago, SassyandSweet said:

Anything that compliments. Use the words pretty, sweet, good, precious, or beautiful. You can interchange what you mix it with like, “beautiful face” “sweet girl” “good mouth of yours” “pretty pussy”

"What a good little pussy" worked well for me

21 hours ago, anotherusername said:

Well these were the 'wet maker' phrases that worked, just hit something real. It doesn't always have to be sexual to be sexually arousing. I learned that.

These were said while working on her with one hand jackhammering trying to get to a release or soaking and after warming up. These acted like gasoline to a fire đŸ”„.

Your apartment looks so f**king clean

You did a good job baby with laundry, I love the way you fold those towels thats exactly the way I want them and you do it perfectly

Describing whatever food she made in great detail and why it was so good

You are so hydrated I can tell, very detailed

You did a great job getting all your 'xyz'

You take such good care of us (details)

You take such good care of yourself

You deserve such wonderful things

I'm proud of you for 'xyz'

The more detailed the more it hit the need.

Thank you for this, I've thought about using non-sexual accomplishments more. Definitely worth discussing!

I like sweetheart. Not a romantic sweetheart but almost belittling (but not really)
Lift yourself up for me, sweetheart.
Princess can be used in the exact same way.

Mine too. Must hear that „good girl”

Good boy and good girl are my two biggest...but all of yours are amazing too. 😊

"Good girl, good lil sl*t, yes just like that, you take it so well". Things like that are what work with my praise kink.

I personally prefer sweet words and sarcastic-ish. I don’t necessarily like it when they’re a bit mean because most people have taken that too far, but a little teasing would probably be nice

I agree with you sunbeamer_7. I've experienced the mean ones myself. You have to work up to harsh of things make sure you both are on the same page to you compliment each other.

I need some more comments from men lol. I need some suggestions to add to the fun to say to my man

What works for me is when someone scratches the top of my head behind where my puppy dog ears sit on the headband and they call me a good girl đŸș
Or boops my nose and calls me a bad dog 😈đŸș đŸ€€
But don’t try using a clicker with me. I hate that noise. There’s a good chance. Whoever has the clicker will get bit. I’m a wolf not a domesticated dog.

15 hours ago, KimberlyAwaruff said:

What works for me is when someone scratches the top of my head behind where my puppy dog ears sit on the headband and they call me a good girl đŸș
Or boops my nose and calls me a bad dog 😈đŸș đŸ€€
But don’t try using a clicker with me. I hate that noise. There’s a good chance. Whoever has the clicker will get bit. I’m a wolf not a domesticated dog.

Thank you

×
×
  • Create New...