What’s it like being a Praise Whore

Sl****

Posted
We can see fake praises Miles off. We don’t want praises from you. We want praises from them… those extremely close and dear to us,
The ones we want to make proud,
The ones we want to prove our worth with,
The ones we feel devoted to,
The ones who we think want to have us,
The ones who genuinely think we deserve it,
The ones who know we put effort in to fish for a praise from them… but we can’t tell them that.. It really makes us feel guilty out of our own desperation to be their source of pleasure… Ideally their only source. Even if momentarily.

Sometimes we want to meet a completely random stranger and have them praise us, maybe even overwhelm us with it. To make us melt, love ourselves a lot more and to be attached to the positive praises for a few moments.

Sometimes we wish we were famous and a perfect people pleaser so the entire world can shower us in praises.

Sometimes we just want one person to appreciate us.

Sometimes we want someone to say yes to almost anything we want… Regardless of what it is, we just want to seek permission and praise.

Sometimes we want to be praised even for our negative behaviours.
Like Crying,
Like Downplaying ourselves,
Like hating ourselves,
Like hating others,
Like not eating or drinking.
I want to be told it’s okay and my efforts of dealing with them are appreciated, me as a person.. is appreciated.

Of course nothing can be without balance.
I want to be told “no” when I can’t.
I want to be told I am being annoying.
I want to be told to stop.
I want to be told that I’m not helping.
I want to be told warnings.

But only by them… Only by you, if you’re special enough to me.

Please.. Please whatever you do.. Don’t shout at me.. Don’t get angry at me.. That will truly be the end of us.. It will be the end of you, them.. and maybe me too