Praise for Dominants

Da****

Posted
Thank you! We all want to be appreciated. Bisou!
Posted
I think in a good and balanced D/s relationship this should be a job both equal parties
Posted
Hmm is nice to be praised, but a sub kissing a Dom without permission. Never in my books.
Posted
it happens not everyday but it happens i usually notice more praise outside of the bedroom though and its usually connected to food or a gift or just getting period stuff to make sure their comfy but thats just my observations
Posted
Aftercare! It's just as important for a Dom to have that and be shown/told they are appreciated, depending on the dynamics rules will depend on how 😊
Posted
This is literally basic give and take, treat others how you'd like to be treated. Mine gets gifted, thanked, praised, we wash each other, together, make each other drinks, surprise kissed/cuddled just as much as me and I'm in high doubts I'm a rare breed on that...Regardless of whether or not it's a Sub to a Dom or another dynamic, it's standard appreciation, gratitude, care, affection. Most I've ever met or know do the same and give as much as they get (if not more).
Posted
I love it when my sub says thank you for taking care of me..
Posted
It feels only right to thank Him and praise Him for his talents. 😏 I’m out dynamic I’m to thank him for any climax and any *** he gives me and I love it!
Posted
They don’t praise you they worship you
Posted
Dominants love head pats for praise, and being told they're a very good boy 😇
Posted
From experience that’s totally possible if appreciated in the dynamic. I’m a sub but am also maternal and caring, so giving back and being comforting is normal for me. The Doms I’m with appreciate that from me, but I could imagine a Dom or sub who wouldn’t want to be treated that way or want the dynamic to be as such. As always, clear communication and expressing what you like is key here if that’s what you’re seeking!
Posted
I learned that they like it when you’re verbal. Sexually anyway if you’re extremely verbal.
Posted
I'm a dom type so I can tell you yes we love it and appreciate it.... most subs iv been with praise and give great feed back
Posted
For me, communication is key for any D/s relationship to grow. Feedback is part of that communication so I encourage this as part of aftercare and invariably this includes ‘praise’ and what a sub feels I did well and what she enjoyed the most, etc.
Posted
That depends 8n the dynamic. I have known Doms with a total 'hands off' rule at all times. But that didn't stop me wanting to do those things and I think the desire was evident and so He was happy.
Posted
5 hours ago, Lady_Char said:

Dominants love head pats for praise, and being told they're a very good boy 😇

Oh of course......... I highly recommend every submissive try this with their Dominant and see what happens :smiling_imp:

Posted
I do this with my Dom all the time. He wants to make sure I’m happy, having fun, and feel cared for, right? Well, how is he going to know that he’s successful in any of this if I don’t tell him? Besides. At the end of the day, my Dom is human too. All humans need to be cared for by their partner, no matter the dynamic. It’s common sense.
Posted
32 minutes ago, 4RCH said:

Oh of course......... I highly recommend every submissive try this with their Dominant and see what happens 

I’m going to do this the next time he’s here. I’m sincerely curious to see what he does. 🤣🤣😈😈😈

Posted
That's the new evolving style and over time will become the default paradigm as the new guard replaces the old.
Posted
No. You can convince yourself you are in a d/s situation but the answers tell the story. Not many are actually in a d/s dynamic.... we know
Posted
1 hour ago, Tampa_BratKai said:

I’m going to do this the next time he’s here. I’m sincerely curious to see what he does. 🤣🤣😈😈😈

Oh please do come back and tell us............ Alas I'll never find out myself as my sub would never be that stu.... brave - I mean brave! :joy:

Posted
56 minutes ago, veterans323 said:
No. You can convince yourself you are in a d/s situation but the answers tell the story. Not many are actually in a d/s dynamic.... we know

Seriously? So …. communication isn’t part of your dynamic? Mutual care and respect aren’t part of your dynamic? That’s … sad and lonely. I’ve been in this community for 25 years, and every *healthy* Dom I’ve ever met low key enjoys it when their sub is affectionate toward them or shows appreciation in some way.