Praise and degredation kink

Ra****

Posted

Please keep in mind that this forum must remain Safe for Work. If using offensive words please use * instead of typing the full word - Thanks.

Posted

That’s my good girl and that’s my filthy wh*re simple but works x

Posted

I’m a sub but love it when people call me a wh*re or sl*t and being praised using the same words or good boy

Posted
I like to be told I’m a good girl and things like well done also work well. I do have a phrase that absolutely makes me melt (sorry I’m aware you were asking for a D’s POV) and a name someone used to call me had a huge effect too. So, I do wonder if it’s more about the person saying the words than the words themselves.

*** - c*m sl*t/wh*re. Being told I’m desperate, that I want to be used. Also (and it is very much dependent on the person I’m with - I’ve only accepted it from one person) being told I’m silly/stupid f*cktoy/sl*t/wh*re. *** is generally a limit but with the appropriate trust and belief in the relationship it’s something I really enjoy.
Posted

'I can smell your arousal already; you really are a wanton sl*t, aren't you?'

Posted
Depends. I want to know my sub intimately. What do they pride themselves on and like. I try to incorporate that into their praises.
Posted

Praise is that's my good babe degrade is my dirty little sl*t

Posted
I like to mix a *** with the praise.
So my favorite is "you are a good toy my personal hole always ready for use...."
Posted
I had a relationship where we engaged in pet play. The phrase "good cow" when she followed instructions well, used to melt her completely. It made her drop further into pet space.
Posted
Good girl as for *** I have no go to phrase. Everyone is so different and what trivia feeling of *** in one person does not in another. It takes time to get to know w a person before I engage like that
Posted
In the past I had a play partner that would love it when I let her know she’s nothing more then a “worthless whore here only for my pleasure” and she loved hearing it
Posted

Praise “Look how good you're doing for me” degrade “So f*cking Pathetic you think you'll be able to pleasure me?” they always get the best reactions

Posted

“You’re such a good little sl*t”.. with a kiss on the forehead

Posted

As Edward have said, it's different for every girl. For sub, it's usually along the lines of the following :

You're such a good little girl for daddy
You're daddy's perfect princess
Daddy's so proud of you

For degrading:
You're daddy's perfect little c*m dump
You're daddy's good little slave
You're daddy's favorite c*m deposit
Good little wh*re

Posted

I like "What you are doing, makes my c**k very hard", or "Such a pleasing wh*re". *** "Show me the holes you use when you let everyone take what they want" or "Start sucking my toes, then fingers, then balls. If you do well, you'll get some c**k."

Posted

Gentle reminder - please use * on any obscene words - so "C*ck", Sl*t", "f*ck*", wh*re" etc.
From now on, Mods will reject comments that are NSFW on this thread.

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

"Good girl" is a frequent one.

As far as the degrading names, all of them. ;)