Praise and degredation kink

Ra****

Posted
Praise: You little (the name she loves I call) you earning all my attention.
***: Hey Thing or Hey Nonsense
Posted
6 hours ago, BiKinkster3182 said:

"you've made me proud"

Ok, that would definitely make me melt. Good option. 

Posted
I remember a sub who loved the ***d impregnation fetish. She would absolutely squeal when I would say her breasts were too small and I would make them grow fat by knocking her up.
Posted
3 hours ago, DommeDelight said:

NSFW?

Not Safe For Work

Posted

Praise…. Phrases such as “Good (whatever it is I choose to call her)”, “Well done”, “Good work” or “Good effort”

***…. Really depends on the individual, the situation and what works for them. 

Posted
Good girl or kitten are my go to unless stated otherwise
Posted

“My princess.. my sl*t.. just mine”, makes her feel like a diamond piece

Posted
It depends on the situation, but "Good girl" stroke her cheek, "your a special girl" you made me so happy, hold her chin up, " now tell me what you are "
Posted
Depends on the sub, I like to say what they like to hear. Generally I prefer to be specific when I'm giving praise and focus on rein***ment. For ***, I like to dehumanize rather than insult; reduce my sub to a sex object.
Posted
I don't find good "girl makes" them melt I'd say as it's one phrases I use more often than I should. It's the I I love You of BDSM.

I prefer, for unequivocal praise, "I'm pleased, you've worked really hard to be a filthy sl*t today, (present them with a reward) and say you want this"

If we're mid play the one for me that gets under their skin the most is "you chose this, think of all your boring friends, making dinner, and here's you bound, gagged and helpers, all because you're a filthy sl*t.".

Hope that helps with your research.
Posted
*cold stare* look her up and down slowly. *subtle lip curl smirk* you'll do just nicely...won't you?
Posted
I’m a soft Domme and all I use is “ good boy “ . I’d like to know what my sub boys like to hear besides that.
Posted
Had one call me doctor, and liked latex gloves, learn a lot from that, stops any kind of infections.
Posted
Good girl seems to be a popular one. I'm more into giving pleasure so I like to know the subs favourite term. The better it makes them feel the better it makes me feel 🥰
Posted
i always like to say smth along the lines of ‘aren’t you doing so well my good girl’
Posted
You’re doing so good baby girl im proud of you. The prettiest part of life is you