Sweet punishment 😈

SirKinksalot

SirKinksalot
Posted

*What’s your favourite punishment tool to either receive or use and why?*

For me it’s the flogger, I love the sound it makes, the sounds she makes and the beautiful marks it leaves 🖤😈🖤

Or do you perhaps go for or prefer the psychological side and enjoy a more mental punishment? ❤️🔥

Posted

I like to think tone of voice, or even a look mostly is enough to avoid going that far. However if ***d Into a situation where it is unavoidable, I find the tools I was born with are enough to get my message across, and dont really feel the need to use anything else.

SirKinksalot
Posted
7 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

I like to think tone of voice, or even a look mostly is enough to avoid going that far. However if ***d Into a situation where it is unavoidable, I find the tools I was born with are enough to get my message across, and dont really feel the need to use anything else.

Nice, I like that you stick to more traditional spanking methods of punishment, the tone of voice and look doesn’t always work for some in my experience, especially those who like to brat.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Daddy14189 said:

Nice, I like that you stick to more traditional spanking methods of punishment, the tone of voice and look doesn’t always work for some in my experience, especially those who like to brat.

I was thinking more along the lines of a harsh throatfucking to deliver a lesson, if one is indeed needed. They cant brat with a mouthful can they 😊

SirKinksalot
Posted
3 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

I was thinking more along the lines of a harsh throatfucking to deliver a lesson, if one is indeed needed. They cant brat with a mouthful can they 😊

That is very true 😂 don’t think they would be much trouble after that 👍

Posted

I would tie my princess to a chair then eat all her sweets in front of her. Works with brats too

Daddy Andy

SirKinksalot
Posted
37 minutes ago, sitonmyface2020 said:

I would tie my princess to a chair then eat all her sweets in front of her. Works with brats too

Daddy Andy

Love it hahahahaha

Posted

Main flogger, used singly to warm up, with handle to administer sharper thwacks and then doubled on the handle for heavy, rhythmic flogs. The***utic for me as I enjoy their reactions to the various stages, and like a full-on massage for them as they relax to the point where they can't remember their names or even fall asleep. More funishment than punishment of course.

Posted

A punishment for me would need to be mental I think or something that I was embarrassed to do or wear. Anything hitty wouldn't be a punishment!

SirKinksalot
Posted
37 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

A punishment for me would need to be mental I think or something that I was embarrassed to do or wear. Anything hitty wouldn't be a punishment!

Oooooo nice answer 🖤

Posted
5 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

As if you'd go for a brat anyway!

Posted

I like the psychological side along with physical punishment. But my favorite punishment tool is my rubber whip, it fucking BURNS! And her ass does this beautiful welting. 😩😍

SirKinksalot
Posted
58 minutes ago, Hale__Storm said:

I like the psychological side along with physical punishment. But my favorite punishment tool is my rubber whip, it fucking BURNS! And her ass does this beautiful welting. 😩😍

Lovely choice 🖤

Posted

to receive.  nothing. punishment isn't part of my dynamic.  I don't play to be punished and if I did something wrong I'd rather it resolved like adults.

to give... to give though...

it does depend on the submissive and their likes and limits.  I have a lovely leather strap which has a tip at the end which is a lovely punishment implement.   But, I've also punished people by eating their sweets, or leaving just out of reach, corner time and horrible line writing tasks (with caning punishments stacked for illegible lines) 

Luckyprincess77
Posted

The flogger is my favorite...love the sound it makes as well...bamboo is for punishment

Posted

Patience........as someone that has a tendancy towards " can't wait,won't wait!" To be made to lie restrained, and wait........as over 55 mins( timed to the playing of an entire 'Enigma' album)......a little finger, lubed, ever so gently and sensually, creeps into my anal star! The excruciatingly slow and almost imperceptible penetration continues until almost half the finger is within my squirming rectum.......then .......just as slowly withdraws to swirl around my pulsating ***ed frustration.....
Damn! That is punishment! Yet the cravings ........
Denial , that is punishment......
Yes, when released ,that Bold bald head gets slapped.......and kissed......Sadist!

Posted

Chastity cage, causes no ***. But causes lots of suffering.

Posted
Sunday at 06:53 AM, Donnykinkster said:

LMAO I could still figure out a way to brat.

Posted
As a brat I don’t dole out punishment, at least not in the traditional sense lol, are rarely receive. If it was my favorite it would not be punishment but rather funishment. I love floggers and paddles. I hate anything that makes me feel unwanted or uncared for. When I was “punished” it was psychological.
  • 5 months later...
Posted

I think *** is easy way to punish. If I were to choose that punishment, it would be spanking my ass until it was embarrassingly red... 

But perhaps the more interesting punishment is forcing me to fingering myself and then orgasm denial. Or wearing something slutty in public. Or the opposite - no underwear in public.

• 1 year later...