Masochism

SirKinksalot

SirKinksalot
Posted
What is it about *** and or *** that drives you crazy? Is it your thing? NMK? Or do you want to experience it more than you do? Share your thoughts, I am a bit of a sadist so I’d love to hear thoughts from the other side of the fence 🖤🖤
Posted
I’m not into ***, so I can’t answer that aspect.. but I think being humiliated/degraded verbally does it for a lot of people to a certain degree.
SirKinksalot
Posted
Very true it does do it for a lot but as someone who doesn’t like receiving either I’d like to hear the other side, people who experience it and enjoy it and how it feels to them and why they enjoy it so much.
Posted
9 minutes ago, SirKinksalot said:
Very true it does do it for a lot but as someone who doesn’t like receiving either I’d like to hear the other side, people who experience it and enjoy it and how it feels to them and why they enjoy it so much.

That’s fair enough. I’ll inbox you my thoughts of being degraded…

SirKinksalot
Posted
Ok sounds good, thanks 😊
SirKinksalot
Posted
I know it may be a very personal thing to ask but I’ve always been curious, if you want to share but not on a post then you are welcome to do inbox me 😊🖤
Posted
*** itself turns to pleasure - it's a physical thing as well as a control thing. First the sting or the thud and then the pleasure comes (for me at least). I like taking it for someone, I like the language around it, I like the marks and bruises. But it's also cathartic in many ways - an intense experience that takes me out of my head. HTH.
SirKinksalot
Posted
1 minute ago, Curvykate said:
*** itself turns to pleasure - it's a physical thing as well as a control thing. First the sting or the thud and then the pleasure comes (for me at least). I like taking it for someone, I like the language around it, I like the marks and bruises. But it's also cathartic in many ways - an intense experience that takes me out of my head. HTH.

Thank you for sharing Kate 🖤

Posted

I can't speak for the effect of ***, but endorphins are released as a response to *** or stress... These very pleasant non-addictive happy hormones are also released during sex & exercise. 

I'm starting to wonder; could ultimate pleasure be found cycling through a war zone on a bicycle/fucking machine hybrid with a self-flagellation device that works in tandem with a highly incompetent sat-nav that demands you answer incredibly arduous mathematics questions, prior to sending you in the wrong direction. 🤷‍♂️🤔

Posted
47 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

I can't speak for the effect of ***, but endorphins are released as a response to *** or stress... These very pleasant non-addictive happy hormones are also released during sex & exercise. 

I'm starting to wonder; could ultimate pleasure be found cycling through a war zone on a bicycle/fucking machine hybrid with a self-flagellation device that works in tandem with a highly incompetent sat-nav that demands you answer incredibly arduous mathematics questions, prior to sending you in the wrong direction. 🤷‍♂️🤔

😆 Let us know what you find out 😆

qwertytothemax
Posted (edited)

*** = Endorphins
Endorphins = Natural high
Natural high = Amazing feelings

Then there is the whole control aspect of it all. Knowing that another person has the capability to either cause you *** or pleasure at any moment is an amazing sensation.

Edited by qwertytothemax
SirKinksalot
Posted
1 hour ago, Psuedom said:

Well that made me spit my drink out 😂

Posted (edited)

feeling *** is driving me crazy and it's awesome! :banana:

Edited by nuxiciqu
Posted

for me it worries me that I enjoy it sometimes, because I thin I'm still endorsing gender stereotypes, can't help it though, offering my bum for use and punishment is judst so fun, luv more extreme but harder to get 

Posted

I can be a *** slut but *** and emotional sadism is a very hard limit. 

For me the endorphins released during a good scene allow my mind to relax and let go.  It can cause intense laughter where everything makes me giggle, it can be cathartic and bring all the tears to the surface, or it gives me something to fight against and then surrender.  In any case it helps me process emotions, makes me feel close to someone, and just feels dang good.

SirKinksalot
Posted
Thank you for sharing hun 🖤🖤
  • 6 months later...
sacher_deSade
Posted
On 8/11/2021 at 8:14 AM, SirKinksalot said:

What is it about *** and or *** that drives you crazy? Is it your thing? NMK? Or do you want to experience it more than you do? Share your thoughts, I am a bit of a sadist so I’d love to hear thoughts from the other side of the fence 🖤🖤

For me, it's the release of responsibility for my own sensations.  I am usually rolled up tighter than a ball of rubber bands.  ***, and resulting subspace, takes me away from my neurotic OCD (dx'd by psych.) self.  If left to my own devices, I have several ritual behaviors that soften or leave when *** overshadows the neuroses.  The masochistic activity that has the most success is being flogged with various floggers of varying intensities which is best accomplished by someone with a whip fetish.

Mild verbal *** can result in the same effect. 

SubTransMan
Posted

I love the loss of control that comes with allowing someone to be in charge of your body and allowing them to hurt you etc. There's trust that it won't go too far along with the other person/people doing the thinking and decision making idk I love it

Posted

*** without connection is useless for me. *** without emotion is pointless. I need both.

SirKinksalot
Posted
Thanks for the comments guys, it’s great to see others views on the subject 🖤