Older women/younger men

Posted
I would like to find a older woman who’s sexually active
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I personally prefer much younger guys! I'm 46 and currently have a couple mid 20s age range and 2 that are 20 and 21. I'm non monogamous, and I am up front from the jump about everything and how I roll!

I can't really explain it but I do not like older men or even my age generally!

Give me a hard body soft skin tight muscle youngun any day!
Posted
I also find it incredibly sexy when an older woman likes and seeks out younger men. The dynamics. Wow.
Posted
I have to admit that I am a very sexual cougar who enjoys sex more now than when I was younger.
Posted

I'm not sure . It kind of creeps me out when I think I baby sat kids that are know from 18 to 23. An thats what I get alot of. 

All I get lately is mostly guys after sex. I'm a kinkster nit here for sex. 

Posted

I’m sorry but I have never been with any man my age or younger always older men but I’m thinking at it definitely now maybe someone max 10 years younger maybe 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
I've never been with an older woman however must confess the idea is a huge turn on. Someone experianced and confident who knows what they want... yes please
Posted
Age isnt my primal kink so if the chemistry is right, the age is right too most likely.
Posted
At first I was like, 20 somethings? Oh hell no (I’m 58). Then my Dom made me go fuck one or two. Since then… I’ve been utterly captivated by the younger men. They’ve helped me to see myself through their eyes… I see an older lady and really, what’s the attraction? They see a hot sexy woman in her sexual prime who knows what she wants. It’s been very healing for my heart. But… it’s only the younger ones who somehow have a certain level of emotional maturity who can bring my sub forward. Otherwise I switch on a dime and start messing with their pea brains. 😂😂
Posted

I have a hard time getting over age brackets. My son is 20 so when someone in that age bracket shows interest i tend to overthink it, Have only ever been with men older than myself. That’s just my hang up tho 

Posted
If you are comfortable with who you are with no problem.
Posted
I’ve always had a fantasy involving an older woman. I find older women sexy and the thought of being with someone who knows exactly what they want and the motivation to me to meet or exceed expectations (hopefully exceed) is a turn on!
Posted

While I consider older women sexy, I think it has less to do with their age and more to do with their experience. They are also much better conversationalists which is very important to a sapiosexual like me.

Posted
I’m 40 an always get hit on by younger guy an my ex is 26
Posted
I just love older women !! Always my favorite type of woman
Posted

This is making me rethink my parameters. The biggest reason I don't like to go too much younger is they tend to just want sex.... And that is damnright boring! 

Posted
2 hours ago, Pheonix2786 said:

This is making me rethink my parameters. The biggest reason I don't like to go too much younger is they tend to just want sex.... And that is damnright boring! 

My experience is that happens in many men in different ages. I’ve found some surprisingly “old souls” in their 20s and 40 year olds who just want to bang.

Posted
So I have a date with someone age 24 who wants to play with an older woman. I am very happy about this as is Daddy who sets my dates up. Daddy already spoke to him and all is confirmed and consentual. I’m so happy that Daddy let’s me play.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
This one is a big one for me cause I never date younger than me I like a woman that knows what she wants and ain’t afraid to go after it and not all of us younger men just want sex yes it’s an awesome bonus but I have no time for games so I look for a partner older than me that I can build with
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I have always dated older women but within my age group just a years older.
I would love to date someone in their 40s. I like the dom-sub relationship
A master who craves a vanilla relationship but crazy mind-blowing sex. 

Posted

Younger man has nothing much to offer to me besides high quality sex. I am not interested at all and the way they over confidently approach me as if they were some assets to me, get on my nerves. But who knows, given the fact most 45 plus men are half impotent ( cant hold it up for long) i may consider younger f**ktoy but would rather not.

Posted

The reason why many men fail to get p**** is because they disrespect and judge women, how easy they are, calling them sluts etc and then expect they want to have sex ? Quite contradicting! Forget your masculinity, learn to genuinely respect women, dont see them as walking hole, just seduce them without using your large ego, and they will come to you. Women arent interested in mens large egos so if you behave differently you ll stand out.

Posted (edited)

Not the age important but the maturity
If I could find a Dom (if I am single) younger than I am who is a gentleman, a sensual dominant intelligent and caring I wouldn’t mind any age. My Dom of two years is all of the above.
Our Favourite is “Sensual Dominant” lot of very good information

dominantsoul* psychology-of-submission what-is-domination 

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*external link removed