Older women/younger men

Posted
Very true @ 69 I’m in my 30s older to me Is like 42 and up I crave crave older curvy women ugh
Posted
I really love the older ladies! They are something about them that really gets me going
Posted
As long as they are of legal age, have a pretty face, compatible kinks, similar interests, etc.. I love me some fresh young men.
Posted
I'm 43 and the women I initially dated has been like 12, 16 and 22 years older than me I prefer those ages because I love a plus sized older aggressive woman
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Been looking for older women to have all kinds of fun with 👀🤩
Posted
I'm in my late 30s. There is a small window between "exciting" and " I'm going to have to teach you" in the 18-35 age bracket, and that keeps me from pursuing those connections.
Posted

I enjoy mature and older woman. But couldn't find anyone kinky here. I am still looking 👀

Posted
Hell yes please.
Unfortunately not many older in my vicinity.
I was 20 and sleeping with a 63yo woman and at 47 sleeping with a 76yo woman.
Amazing sex!
Posted
On 5/5/2023 at 9:34 PM, BrokenHalo said:

Hell yes please.
Unfortunately not many older in my vicinity.
I was 20 and sleeping with a 63yo woman and at 47 sleeping with a 76yo woman.
Amazing sex!

I suspect most men would tbh.

Posted
I love a mature woman who can take control major turn on
Posted
Think everyone loves a Mature woman
Posted
I prefer men older than I. For a guy into older women, be assertive. Know your shit.. and don't sound like a thirsty ***age boy. Having your life somewhat together is appealing to women.
Posted
Older woman are the best I can't describe it tbh
MisstressStorm
Posted
Goes with the Domme Territory- bend the knee subs 😇🖤😈
Posted
Personally from experience don't be a weirdo if they're into it listen to them communicate
MisstressStorm
Posted
Who’s the weirdo ? ⛈️
Posted
I would love to have a bit of fun with a mature woman with big titties and thick
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I am shocked by the number of younger men expressing interest in older women here. I never would have imagined. I generally assume it’s a mistake if I see that younger people have looked at my profile, etc. Wow, you made my day. Thank you.