Older women/younger men

Posted
November 4, 2022, Deleted profile said:

I like younger men because they're in my experience more energetic and fun. 

I want to travel and have good traditional adventures in the real world. I’m a child of ***d isolation and I can never run far or hard enough because of a scholastic body physicality.

Posted
January 12, TremaineXLX said:
The reason I got into this lifestyle is because of an older woman so those are the women I’m mainly interested in

Amen dog

Posted
January 17, ScottishPet41 said:
My Dom is 30 and I am 41, we originally met when he was 19 and I was 30. We had a relationship but very mild when it came to bdsm because he and I both were new to the scene. 10 yr later we reconnected and are planning on meeting up in person in April. He lives in Scotland and I am in US. We currently have a virtual dynamic going till we can be in person

That’s my dream lol

Posted
Being that older woman I can say that in my mind I'm still about 28 but then I look in the mirror! AAAAAIIIEEE! I get asked by younger men if it turns me on that the are younger and I'm going with the answer above. Not really I'm still young in my mind . And i do have a hot body ! Lol!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I like the idea of older women and I have had the opportunity to be with a older woman and a bi couple several times. I love it
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I’m my early 20’s I was with several women 48-55. Great experiences. I’m at the age now when I am desired by 18-55 year olds. I would like to find a 55-65 for a fwb situation. The community just seems so small here for single men.
MisstressStorm
Posted
August 19, 2022, SaraSweet said:
Hi, I’m 33 and my cut off is 27. My ex, who I was with for 10 years was 5 years younger than me. To to be honest, it was literally fucking exhausted dealing with the difference in maturity levels that we had. And I’m sure that if he were to have been more open to taking advice from others(not myself, bc I learned long before hand, men will listen and take in info much better when another male figure tells them) but maybe if he actually took the advice and guidance he was asking for seriously, then things might have been different. And to be honest I’d much rather date a guy my age or older. I’m not here tryna raise no babies. I’m sorry sugar.

And as far as advice on how to attract older women. STOP ASKING OLDER FUCKING WOMEN FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO ATTRACT US. Go ask MEN. GROWN ASS MEN will have all the answers you seek young one. I promise.

Good luck sugar.

Xoxo
Sara

Amen ⛈

Posted
I’m 31 and I really love younger men. Apart from really immature ones that just want me for sex. I’d love to get myself a young man as I’m only attracted to them. No older than 36
Posted
Since I’m looking for a permanent Dominant partner for a LTR for the rest of my life, in person, locally, I very much doubt that a younger man wants to spend the rest of his life with me, much less marry me.
Posted
Im 25, Ive always loved older women, i love everything about them. My last relationship was a 35 year old. I’ve never been emotionally, physically happy until then.
Posted
@MazTheMastermind

But are you willing to marry an older woman?
Posted
Younger, older, honestly as long as they are a decent person I think that’s most important to me.
Posted
I believe you will find it difficult to deal with when you’re only 50 and she’s 75 years old. Or you’re only 60 and she’s 85. Health problems start to become an issue.
Posted
I met my last partner when I was 20 she was 31 ***y awesome
Older women Rock
I’m 40 now and wouldn’t hesitate to date a lady in her 50,s
If we were compatible
Posted
I get approached by a lot of younger people and I am also so timid because I’m not sure how the dynamic will work. Lol I haven’t been brave enough to try it yet.
Posted
@KDaneth maybe. Marriage really isn’t something i want but it’ll be on the table… maybe
Posted
There is nun like the taste of a older woman