One Day In a FLR

Posted

Anna, being the strict type, had laid down the rules very early in her partnership with Lee. Although it should have been of no suprise (as the couple had agreed in a high level female led relationship from the start) Lee was still in for a shock on their first day sharing a home.

While he was at work, Anna had a little, let's say...... DIY done at home. Eye bolts had been fitted throughout their home in every single room! In agreement to the terms of their relationship Lee had already had a chastity piercing done months earlier so I am sure you can see where this is going!

Anna always preferred Lee in chastity and with the extra security with the piercing there was no way to get out and it made him like putty in her hands but today as a treat she thought she would let him out as a treat but............. This was a treat with a twist, nothing comes for free....

After work Lee entered their home in good spirits to be greeted in the hallway by the Queen in his life Anna.

" OK, as its our first day in our new home together I'm going to give you a few reminders but going forward any deviation from what we have agreed will be met with a swift and severe response, do you understand! "

"Yes Miss" Lee replied coyly, only giving Anna a quick glance before looking at the floor.

"Remove your clothes NOW and kiss my feet, this is to be done everytime you enter this house!"

Clumsily Lee took off his clothes, made even more difficult by his nervousness around his increasingly Dominant partner and got on his knees and kissed her feet.

" Good boy, today I am giving you a treat but as you know nothing comes for free. It does for me but certainly not for you. "

Anna circled Lee in the hallway playing with his chastity key that was hanging off a necklace around her neck, she slowly unclipped the key and proceeded to unlock the padlocks on his chastity device and piercing.

" Go upstairs and get cleaned up, including cleaning your chastity cage then meet me in the kitchen. " 

Lee's mind was racing now wondering what was planned and he ran up the stairs like a gazelle in preparation of his new found freedom.

It wasn't long and he was back downstairs opening the door into the kitchen wondering what was going to be there to greet him.

He quickly but precisely scanned the room in which there was - a rather large pile of ironing (Anna had brought with her), a large pile of laundry and a mountain of plates, glasses etc to wash up.

His eyes finally came to a hault when he set eyes upon Anna who had I'm her hands a small(ish) stainless steel chain and a couple of padlocks.

Anna was a sight to behold with a voluptuous body and curly dark hair, Lee knew he was a lucky man.

" The saying goes, start as you mean to go on, so come over here boy NOW " 

Lee duly did as she asked and skilfully Anna had put the padlock through his piecing and locked it to the chain which was then locked to the eyebolt under the sink.

" The amount of times I've heard that women should be chained to the sink I thought I would turn the tables " Anna quipped

" I have made the chain just long enough so you can perform your chores and you will  not be released until they are done to a level I find acceptable, is that clear! " she added

" I want you to wash up and clean the work tops as I had the girls around for a little get together today, they laughed when I told them what I was going to do with you.

You will then do the laundry and iron my clothes, I will be inspecting it all afterwards so make sure you do a good job, bad work is punishable. "

" Here, wear these " 

Anna threw some pink marigolds at Lee then sat on the dining room chair admiring the sight before her, her partner fully naked apart from a pair of marigolds with his cock chained to the sink.

To be continued........